● 24 - I'm Here ●

....

Author POV

Yn is here in her room standing near the window looking outside rubbing her one hand oh her baby bump ..it was evening time ..she was looking at the sky ...the sunset 🌇 is looking so beautiful , attractive and peaceful..the birds chirping sounds can be heard . She looks at the sun which is now slowly going down..the sunset is more peaceful then sunshine.

Near her window she saw a place where she saw that there is a nest of bird and the bird is babies are sitting and making sounds...calling for their mom ...while her mother bring food for them ..and one by one she placed a peice of food in each of her child ..and soon the children of birds become happy when there are filled with foods ..and by seeing this the bird mother becomes happy...

Yn full focus is on the birds and her chick's that she didn't saw that a hand snaked  in her waist ..." I missed you " ..when she heard the she flinched ..she started to turn around but he stopped her and said "shhh it's me " she recognized the voice and turned around immediately and hugged him tightly

Yn - I missed you too Jimin
Jimin - how are you ..? How is our little jimin doing ..?
Yn - I am fine and your baby is also fine ...

Jimin again hugged Yn ..he missed this ..he missed her hug ..he missed her warmth ..he missed her voice ..he missed her scent ..he missed her everything...he pulled out the hug and looked at her and she did the same ...he started to rub his thumb at her lower lip ..while she parted her lip ..he titled his head and kissed her without any warning ...he is pouring all his love in the kiss ...he missed the warmth of her lips ..he missed her kiss.. he kissed her passionately and gently trying his best not to hurt her ..

Soon they pulled out from the kiss when he felt she is breathing heavily ...he looked at her for a while and then he kissed her forehead pouring his all love in the kiss ..according to her forehead kiss defines the real love ...the forehead kiss feels different then the lip kiss ..she like ..! No she sloves forehead kiss more than the lip kiss ...and jimin knows how she enjoys the forehead kiss ...

Yn - jimin I am tired ..
Jimin - let's rest ...

Yn nodded at him and lay down on the bed with jimin ..they both are cuddling with each other ..while jimin was continously rubbing her baby bump giving her more warmth ..yn released a relaxing sigh ..because after a long time she felt this warmth and she didn't want this warmth to go anywhere..jimin is her home ..her safe place ..where she can sleep without any insecurities..she feels like home with jimin ...and she didn't want her to destroy..

Soon they both fall asleep in each other arms after a long time..they both were craving for each other they both were craving for each other warmth and they both were craving for each other touches ...before sleeping jimin again kissed her forehead and muttered " I love you my life " and fall asleep in her wife arms ...

And once again the Devil falls in love with Angel
More than his life ..
Devil went mad in the love
But the angel never understand the devil love ♥️🦋
Instead The Angel always thinks Devils as a Psychopath