● 12 - Lover Boy Over ●

If kiss were the stars
Then I would give you the whole sky ♥️🦋

After all the incidents happened with Jimin and Rose ...jimin changed his Persoal Maid ...and because Rose doesn't want to get hate from Jimin she took the medicine so she won't get pregnant..and yes she didn't got too...because when she came to physician to asks for medicine ...the physician checked on her and said that she was Infertile..when Rose got to know that she was Infertile..she broke down completely...To her it felt like she lost everything...

......

In the abandoned room of the castle a boy was tied up to the chair ...with so many bruises over his body ...

Soon a boy entered the room ....he throwed the water on the boy face to wake up him from his slumber ...The boy woke up and blinked his eyes to get the clear vision ...and when he looked clearly ...he saw the devil standing infront of him...

Jimin - Bitch how dare you..?touch what's mine ..

The boy was confused as he didn't know what the devil was talking ...

Songie - I don't know king jimin but what are you saying ..?
Jimin - what I am saying ...huh..?

Jimin took the knife and stabbed on the chest of Songie...soon the painful screams can be heard which made jimin happy

Jimin - how dare you to get attracted towards Yn ..?don't you know she is mine ....

Songie was shocked to hear this from King jimin mouth ...

Jimin - She is Park Jimin Property...

The boy looked at him with fearful eyes...

Songie - please king Jimin..I won't go to her from now on ..but please spare ..have pity on me ,..

Jimin smirked in satisfaction to see him begging for his life ...

Jimin - spare , beg , pity huh..?

While saying this jimin stabbed the chest of him many times like a psychopath and started to laugh like a maniac

While stabbing his chest ...he said only one thing ...

Jimin - SHE IS MINE
SHE IS MINE
SHE IS MINE

ONLY PARK JIMIN PROPERTY ...

Jimin called one of his man

Jimin - Take this peice of shit ..and thrown him in the forest ....

...? ?. - yes your majesty ...

His man took Songie and thrown him in the forest...
Jimin was so happy that now he will marry Yn ...No one can stop him from marrying Yn...

Meanwhile In Angels kingdom...

A 19 year old girl was in a room with her father they both were busy in talking but suddenly a man entered gaining both of there attention...

King jin - what happen ..?
???..? - King...Song Kang was found dead in the forest ...

When this words left from the man mouth the 19 year old Yn fall down shock with glossy eyes ...

Yn - songie ...so-ngie
She started to cry ...while his father mouthed his man to go out of the room and suddenly he started to console her ...

King jin - everything will be alright ...yniee ..please don't cry ...
Yn - appa ...

......

Like this one week has passed but Yn didn't came out from her room nor did she ate anything..her family was getting worried and when Jimin came to know this ...he immediately came ....

Jimin knocked on her door ...

Jimin - princess open the door ...

There was no response ...

Jimin - princess please

Still no response ...

Jimin - it's last time I am asking princess please open the door...

Still no response

Then jimin asked his man to broke the door ...
They broke the door and Yn flinched by sudden thud ..she looked at door side only to see jimin standing there with his man ...jimin motioned with his man to leave ...

Jimin came and sat beside her ...he looked at her face...it was pale and skinny ..eyes were red and swollen ...lips was turned greyish blue .....

Jimin - tell your jiminie oppa..what happen princess ..?
Yn - songie ...

When songie name left from her mouth ..jimin hand formed into a fist and he clenched his jaw in anger ....he don't like it ...

Jimin - he is dead princess ...you should focus on your future
Yn - but oppa I loved him...

Next thing made yn more shocked...jimin shouted at her in anger and jealously...

Jimin - shut the fuck up ....I don't want to hear his name from that pretty mouth of yours .....can't you understand and see how much I love you ....

Jimin - after one week we both are going to get married by hook or crook ...and you will become MRS.PARK JIMIN..understand...otherwise I won't hesitate to kill your family....

Yn looked at him shocked ...she never saw this version of Jimin ..all she saw is a very lovely and careful Jimin ..this was so new to her ...

Jimin said to kill her family just to make her agree on marriage..he won't kill her family ...but if it is necessary then he won't hesitate to...

Jimin- and you will carry my child's in your womb....I will have countless Kids with you..don't you think how good you will look when you will be roaming in my castle as Mrs.park jimin and your bump will be swollen with my babies...

He started to laugh like a maniac and psychopath.....

Yn - oppa why are you doing this...? I don't wa-nt to ma-rry you ...

Jimin took her jaw in his hands tightly with rage and anger ...and said

Jimin - what the fuck did you just said right now ..? You don't want to marry me ..huh ..? Then let me kill your so called friends what are there names..?oh yeah...yoongi , Lisa, Hoseok right ...?

Yn looked at him with wide eyes ...

Yn - please don't do anything to them ...please oppa ..
Jimin- so will you marry me and will you carry my children in your womb ..

Yn nodded at him ..and cried ...

Jimin - I need words love ...

Yn - yes oppa

She never thought that her jiminie oppa will be obsessed to her ...

Jimin mumbled " good " and went out ....
She cried her heart out ....

As the sun continues to shine ✨
And the stars light up the darkest skies ✨
I will miss you ♥️🦋