● 21 - Missing ●

...

Everything is going fine and now Yn is 8 months pregnant so it's her first pregnancy and according to the rituals of her Angel kingdom..Yn has to give birth    to her first baby in her kingdom so now she has came in Angels kingdom with jimin..while jimin will be leaving in 2 days..because he can't stay here longer ...he have to take care of his devil kingdom too...

Yn baby bump is now big ...and in free time jimin always use to talk with her Baby bump ....Jimin now can't wait to meet his baby because he want to play with his baby..

Here Yn is sitting in Her room where she used to live in before her marriage...everything is same ..her books place ..her bed ...her room design nothing has changed a bit ...

♥️ ~☆~ ♥️

It was night time and Yn was laying down on the bed with Jimin , her back facing and head placed on jimin arm and Jimin is back hugging her ..rubbing the baby bump ..Yn is feeling very comfortable , happy,  safe in Jimin arms ..Jimin embrace is the only place where she feels like she is home ...she is safe ...she can believe him without any hesitation...

They both were enjoying each other embrace..they both are feeling peaceful with each other ..the whole room is filled with silence ..but this silence is not awkward or not weird..this silence is comfortable for both of them ..and they both loved it ...

But soon there peaceful time got interrupted by the knock on the door..and jimin sat down on the bed while Yn  was still laying down ..

Lisa - King Jimin and Yn ..dinner is ready so King jin is calling both of you ..

Yn sat down on the bed with the help of Jimin and nodded at Lisa words and smiled at her..

Soon they both went for dinner ...

Hey guys ...thanks for the support and love you give to me ...

Vote it ..

I love you truly and I trust you ..