● 10 - Jealousy ●

My darling ,
You are the love of my soul ♥ 🦋

Today Jimin decided to go to Angels kingdom because from last few days he was quite busy with his works ..afterall he is a King now ....

He came to Angels kingdom...all people bowed to him and he smile in satisfaction....
He came inside of castle...he saw King jin and Queen jisoo sitting at dining area being all lovely dovey ...he came to them

Jimin - Hey love birds...

King jin - you little dumb Brat...

Jimin started to laugh at his uncle jin words...

Jimin - sorry sorry ...
Queen jisoo- leave him jimin he is always like this ....
King jin - yahh ..! Are you taking his side ...?
Queen jisoo- yess so what ..?

Queen jisoo glared at him and he silently sit there ...

Queen jisoo- tell me jimin ...why you came here ..?
Jimin - aunt actually I wanted to meet her ....

Queen jisoo- oh she must be in her room ....
Jimin nodded at his aunt words went to her room ...

Jisoo looked at her husband ...he did the same ...
Queen jisoo- don't you think that he will get hurt when he came to know that she already have someone in her life...

King jin - I think that tooo...

.......

Jimin came towards your rooms and opened the door and came inside but met only with silent....he made a pout ..
Soon he heard giggling and anklet sounds coming from the stairs ...he looks upwards to see you running ...he smiled seeing at you ...But soon his smile faded away when he saw a boy was running behind you to catch you ...while running you came downstairs you were looking backside to see that Songie is how much far away from you but ...then you crashed into a well built chest ....

' from where this wall came ...I remember this wasn't here before ' she thought ...she looked up only to see jimin standing there looking deeply at her ....

" who are you " jimin asked to the boy ..who was just standing few inches away from Yn..." oh Umm...Hii I am song kang " the boy replied .
" why were you running "Jimin asked " oh oppa we were playing " Yn replied ...
" who is he to you " jimin asked but before Yn can reply her brother came ....
" yo bro ..how are you man ..?" Taehyung asked " I am fine what about you ..." jimin said " I am also good " taehyung said while there conversation was going on ..Yn motioned with her hand to Songie to go...without anyone noticing he went out from there ...." oppa let's go I am hungry " Yn said and made a pout ...Jimin looked at her ..and smiled...but he got confused for a minute and asked " where is that boy gone " " oh jiminie oppa he has some work so he has to go ..." Yn said and jimn nodded " but be careful don't let any boys come near you ..you know boys are creepy " Jimin said " oppa dint forget you are a boy too " Yn said ..jimin looked at her and said " ugh I am an exception " " oh okay " yn said " let's go and eat breakfast " jimin said " yayyy breakfast I want cupcake " taehyung shouted " yahh..! Don't shout like that " jimin said to him ...Taehyung embarrassingly looked down and mumbled " sorry " ...

Then they all went to dining area and started eating lunch with everyone....

Jimin POV

Who was that boy ....how dare he get close to her ....I won't let him leave in peace
She is mine , mine to love , mine to hurt , mine to cherish , she is my insane desire
I won't let any man come near her ....she is mine ..just mine
Just 1 month more and then I will make you mine ...No one can take you away from this Devil ...you don't know Yn that this Beast is hungry for your Beauty ....
Just 1 month more and I will marry you ...and will make you mine ...
How good it will look when your Bump will be swollen with my babies....
I will have countless Kids with you ...I can't even imagine ...how happy I am when our babies will be running here and there in the castle ...