● 23 - I Missed You ●

...

Yn's pov

It's my last month of pregnancy and I will be giving birth anytime...I am so excited and nervous too..I don't know if I will be able to be a good mother or not ..I don't know if I can make my baby with manners or a Spoiled brat ...I am so nervous

I am in Angels kingdom..while jimin in his devil kingdom..I am missing him ..I want him to be at my side while birth to my baby ..because having your partner or your better half while you give birth make you confident that you can do anything with them..I want him by my side now...

I am in my room..it was night time..I came out of  my thoughts and went back to sleep..I am so tired nowadays and my back hurts a lot because of pregnancy..ugh ...baby please come out soon ...soon I feels my eyelids getting heavy and I drifted into my dreamland

Jimin pov

I am sitting at my throne..doing my work as a king .. my body is here but my mind and my soul is with Yn ...I am badly missing her...Her last month of pregnancy is going and I am not at her side that guilt is eating me out ...I want to see  her  ..it's been 1 month I last saw her I wanted to touch her , feel her ...hot in sexual way  but I want to hug her and then I want to feel her warmth..well I am also controlling myself in sexual way ...

Day by day Yn is becoming my drugs ..I can't wait to meet her ...Tomorrow I will go to Angels kingdom to meet her ..I am missing her everything,  her lips , her eyes , her nose , her ears , her warmth , her embrace , her chubby cheeks,  her stroking my hairs whenever I feel tired,  her soothing words , her honey voice,  I am becoming insane and Mad for her ...

If she will be leave then I will die one day ..I won't let that happen I won't let her go she is mine...she is mine only mine ..she is my addiction,  she is my obsession,  she is my infatuation,  I am the beast and she is the beauty of this beast  , I am the devil and she is the angel of this devil ...

Nothing ends well ...
When the Devil and Angel falls in love ...

Please vote it <3 ❤

👇