● 18 - Liar ●

Sometimes we need to cry
To stop our heart from
Drowning ♥️🦋
......

Days are passing faster... second turn into minutes , minutes in hours , hours into day , days in weeks , weeks in months ....And now Yn is 5 months pregnant with Jimin baby and her baby bump is quiet visible ...she is so happy ..that she got this opportunity to be a mother ...because not everyone got this opportunity..she is so happy in her life ...and now she don't want anything else...it feels like a complete family ...a very loving and caring Husband and a little soul living inside of her to whom she will give birth after 4 months....

Yn decided that she will confess her feeling to Jimin after she gave birth to the baby...She is very happy ..except the fact that she don't like is that sometimes Jimin becomes very overprotective for her ...and she don't like this nature of Jimin ...Meanwhile Jimin is also very happy ..Because He got the love if his life...He feels complete now ...Everything is going fine ...

But for how many days ..?

Everyone was doing their respective work in the castle and Yn is getting bored so she decided to take a tour of Castle...So now she is roaming in the castle...she was roaming peacefully when she heard someone screaming she decided to follow the scream ...when she was following she reached a abandoned area or you can say a abandoned room of the castle...the door of the room was little open ..so she decided to peek in ...When she saw the most horrible scene infront of her eyes ...

Jimin was beating a man mercilessly...At that Jimin was looking Psychopath...Jimin took the rod and the man head so hard that a scream left her mouth ...Jimin saw her and cursed under his breath ...Yn started to run from their even though she can't run properly because of her pregnancy state but she did her best ...and while she running heard jimin ...

Jimin - love don't run ..listen to me once ...you will hurt our little jimin baby ...

But Yn didn't listened to him and continued on running...she reached her and Jimin shared bedroom...she came and locked the door and slide down on it while crying...while on the other hand Jimin reached near the door and started banging on it like a maniac...Jimin was cool from outside but from inside he was panicking....

Jimin - baby please listen to me ...
Yn - you fucking lied to me ...that you don't do killing ..you are a fucking liar ..
She was crying hardly ...
Jimin - baby please listen na just once ...

Somehow after sometimes Jimin came inside the room ...and saw her sleeping on the bed ...He sighed heavily and decided to sleep too ...it was night time ..it time for everyone to go on the bed and get a good night sleep ...Jimin came after changing his night clothes ...he was just wearing pants downside ..and upside he was shirtless because he can't sleep with shirt ...He came and lay down beside Yn ...her back was facing so ...he pulled her gently towards him ..and placed his hands on tummy and started to rub them on her tummy ..because of that she was awake from her slumber ..but decided to pretend that she was sleeping...

After sometimes she changed her position her position and lay down her back comfortably..Jimin came down a little in the level of her baby bump and rubbed his nose on her tummy ..somehow she was feeling ticklish but she controlled her herself...Jimin started to talk with her Baby bump...

Jimin - you know little Jimin baby ...I made your mumma cry...I am a worst husband ..you know I love your mumma so much ...that much that if she will leave me na one day I will die without her...please little jimin baby ..tell your mumma not to leave me ...I love both of you so much ...

All the time Yn was listening to him ...she felt guilty to behave like that with jimin in the morning ...she started to play with jimin hairs...Jimin looked towards her and she took his hand and sat with down ...

Jimin - baby I am really sorry ..please forgive me..I won't do anything bad again ..just once love please I am really sorry..don't leave me I can't live without you and our little jimin ...please love ...

Yn hugged and patted his back ..

Yn - it's okay I won't leave you ...
Jimin - pinky promise..

Jimin asked and Yn chuckled at his husband childish behavior...and said
Yn - pinky promise ..that I won't leave you till death apart us ...jimin ..

Jimin smiled and pecked her lips ...and like this they both slept together cuddling and kissing each other ...and not to forget their little jimin...

Awake or Asleep ,
I dream of you
All the same ♥️🦋
......

Please vote it guys ...
You guys are literally with no Jams...