● 2- First meet ●

All the guests was present in the hall ...but the king of angels was waiting for his best friend...
Soon the the gates of hall opened creating a loud indicating that someone is there soon the people around the hall started whispering when they saw the king of devil ...
King jin saw his best friend and hug him ...

King jin - it was a long time ...since we met ..
King jaehyun- yes jin ..BTW meet my son ...Park Jimin..the next king of the devil kingdom...
Jimin - it's nice to meet you king ..
King jin - nice too meet you too ...just call me uncle ...
King jaehyun- where is jisoo
King jin - come with me

Soon they met each others and started chit-chatting ...

King jaehyun- BTW where is the birthday girl...
King jin - ohh yeah ...wait a min

King seokjin order his wife to bring their daughter ....
Jimin was busy in flirting

But soon his eyes landed on a beautiful gurl ...he don't know how to express the beauty of this gurl standing with his father ..without noticing he was all ready standing at his father side ....

You were wearing this ...

King jaehyun- oh BTW  y/n meet him my only son park jimin

King jaehyun- oh BTW y/n meet him my only son park jimin ...
She bowed to me ...
' cute ' I thought
King jaehyun- she is Kim y/n ..the princess of the angels kingdom and the birthday girl...

Jimin - what's her age dad ...?
King jaehyun- 10 years old ...

The 16 years old jimin can't express what he was feeling right now...how can a 10 years old girl like so beautiful...

All the time he was glancing at her from time to time...while she was busy in talking with her friends...

MAGICAL TIME SKIP ...

From that day ...jimin started to visit the angels kingdom daily ...to only see his Queen...he behaved very innocently in front of everyone but little did everyone know that what was the reason behind his innocence...

The king of devil thought that his son park jimin is very innocent but he didn't know that his own behind his had killed a hundreds of people ...
At the age of 14 ..it was the first time when he killed a man ..who called him a Spoiled brat...but his father didn't know anything about it...

In Angels kingdom...

Here is the 17 years old boy entered into the kingdom of angels just to meet his queen kim yn ...

He came and saw the king jin and queen jisoo eating their breakfast

King jin - oh jimin ..come have your breakfast...
Jimin - sure uncle ...

He sat on the dining table but his was searching a one person all the time ...King jin and queen jisoo understand and they smiled at each other ...

King jin - she is in her room ...
He blushed at his uncle statement...
King jin and queen jisoo knows that the son of the devil king aka his best friend like his daughter ...

Jimin stood up and went to your room finding you to getting ready for the breakfast...
Jimin - princess come let's have breakfast...
Little yn - yes oppa

He gave yn a piggy ride because he don't want his princess to hurt her smol baby like legs

They both came to the dining table and jimin carefully placed her on the chair like a new born baby ...

It's been 1 year has already passed and from the day he saw her on party he's been visiting the angels kingdom daily ...without a gap ....

King jin - jimin , me and your father jaehyun decided that you and taehyung should attend the academy to learn the basic...

Jimin - but academy I far away from here and I don't want to go ....
He said looking at you ...

King jin - I can understand jimin why you don't want to go...but you can come back ...in the holiday times ...

Jimin - I want some time to think about this matter ...

King jin- sure ...take your time...

All the time during breakfast Jimin was staring at you ...
King jin and queen jisoo knows that you like her ...but they don't have any problem cause the think that he is innocent ...how fool of them ...