019

Yoo Jeongyeon was sweating so hard as she was dragged at the rooftop with the one and only Im Nayeon. Jeongyeon was looking so nervous at the girl in front of her who is looking at her eyes sharply.

"You..-"

"Oh come on! cut the crap bunny and asked her straight to the point already." Irene says annoyedly cutting off Nayeon.

"If you keep staring at her like that she might end-up peeing in her pants." Jennie said casually as she watch her two friend torturing Jeongyeon.

Poor Jeong

Nayeon finally loosen up and scanned Jeongyeon from head-to-toe. After scanning the latter she burst out of laughter after seeing the other girls statesㅡtroubled faceㅡ. Jeong laughs confusedly, she's laughing but her face is so confused. Basically it was aㅡgo with the flow to stay alive laughㅡkinda like.

"Gosh! This is so wholesome!" Nayeon exclaimed while clutching on her stomach as she thought of the latters nervous expression.

Her two other friend just chuckled as they watch her laughing like a dying horse added to that is Jeongyeon trouble face that is undeniably a funny sight.

Nayeon stopped laughing as she saw Jeongyeon was already laughing too making her frowned and crossed her arms.

"And why are you laughing huh, Dummy?" Nayeon asked while raising her eyebrow Jeong making the latter to tense up once again and went silent.

"Goodness Nayeon stop teasing Jeong look at her she's so confused on you just asked her the thing!" Irene butt in getting annoyed again ㅡIrene and her moodswingsㅡ 

-ㅅ-

Nayeon hissed and looked at the older and stomped her feet. She avert her gaze back at Jeongyeon, who is earlier staring at her but short haired girl immediately looked away as Nayeon shifted her gaze back on her again.

"Fine!" Nayeon snort.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon." Nayeon called her with annoyance in her tone.

"Y-Yeah?" Jeongyeon stutter due on too much nervous.

"Who is that girl huh?" Nayeon asked in a serious tone.

Jeongyeon face shows confusion as she heard the question from the girl in front of her.

'That girl?' Jeongyeon asked in her thought.

'Hold up!' She thought.

'D-Does she meant the girl at the hallway earlier who tryna hit on me?'

'Did she saw that?! And she's Jealous!'

Jeongyeon was fluttered at the thought that Nayeon was jealous. But at the same time afraid at the other girl on what she might do against her.

'Fuck! Limario help meee! I'm doomed'

Jeongyeon thought while crying internally thinking that Nayeon had caught her with another girl earlier. She felt helpless but she couldn't hide it anymore since she thinks she was already provoked.