001

THIRD PERSON

It was 8PM here at the Seoul and the night was still so young.

At Myeongdeong where a lot of couples and students are hanging out, roaming around and having fun at the night market. Some are busy doing some PDA's and some students were having fun on the Karaoke house after the tiring first week of the school.

On the other hand there is a girl who just moved in from Seoul with her parents to continue her studies in SNU.

The brunette seems to have lots of fun watching the people having fun as she goes down on a LP store near at the Karaoke House.

On the other hand, A loud shout of a man echoing inside the Karaoke House.

"YOU JERK!!!"

A guy shouted inside the karaoke house making the people to averted their gazed on that karaoke house. A minutes after a tall girl rushed outside the karaoke house and put some things to blocked the door causing the people who were chasing her to be trapped inside.

"Comeback here Jerk!!" The big guy shouts while banging the door.

"Hah!..you wished." The tall blonde girl says as she runs towards her big bike that is parked in front of LP shop.

While running the blonded crashed with another figure causing the other one to slump down in the ground.

"Ouch!" The latter groaned while rubbing her pounding ass.

"Aish! Stupid!" The blonde mumbled as she continued to ride on her big bike.

That didn't passed on the latter's ears for her to stand up immediately and go in front of that blonde and face her with her burning rage.

"You moron!" The latter shouts in her face making the blonde one startled.

"What the-?!" She said confusedly.

"I could let it passed you bumping me and without apologizing but insulting me...THAT'S A WRONG MOVE FREAKING JERK!" The latter says and start hitting her chest.

"Ouch! Hey! Stop- Ouch!" The blonde try her best to stopped the latter on hitting her.

"You jerk! Rude! Monkey!"

"Mon...key?" The blonde mumbled while looking at the brunette wondering.

"Hey stop it i said!" The blonde one says after getting back on her senses and hold the tiny fist of the latter.

The blonde hold her two tiny fist and stopped this brunette from hitting her 'cos she feels like any minute her ribcage will be broken by her hits.

The feline-eyed tried to take her hand back from the blonde's grip but the blonde just stared at her admiring her cute mandu cheeks that is too red cause of anger for sure. A second after feline stopped and glared at the blonde furiously.

'sexy..i like it.' The blonde thought.

"You crazy Jer-"

"LALISAAA!!!"

The feline was cutted off and both her and blonde averted their gaze at the back just to see those angry group of big guys.

"Damn it!" The blonde mumbled.

LISA

Miss Kitten was about to say something but then suddenly the Karaoke House door could be heard breaking and the moron shouts my freakin name.

"Fuck! I forgot about the idiots." i thought.

I looked at this kitten who is now looking at me confusedly. She was about to blabber again using her irritating mouth but i cut her off by removing my helmet immediately and put it on her after that i pulled her up making her sits in the back.