009

JENNIE

It was already 2 week since me and Lisa have fixed things between us and become real friends. We do bickered a lot and more but people starting to used to it 'coz at the end of the day we always fix it.

Lisa become my protector and bestfriend in a short amount of time, i felt so comfortable having her by my side, she's fun to be with and annoying at the same time but it was managable. Oh! And one more thing Lisa is now attending our classes, well if she doesn't then i'll beat her up, yup you heard it right i'll beat her up well that monkey is afraid of me i could tell which is a good thing for me.

On the other hand, i grew closer with Jisoo and Seulgi too but especially to Jisoo and sometimes she joined us in lunch though it always turned into like i was in a cold war since Jisoo and Lisa wasn't in a good terms making the atmosphere so awkward and suffocating. Well the good thing is they don't hurt each other but the bad thing is, sometimes i just can't handle where will i looked or responds first whenever we're eating at lunch just like what is happening right now;

"Jennie try this!" Lisa and Jisoo says in unison as they both place their spoon in front of my face with a different amount of food in it. Jisoo on my left side and Lisa on my right so basically i'm in the middle of these two school heart throbs.

I gulped hardly not knowing whose spoon to shoved in my mouth first i looked at my best friends ㅡIrene and Nayeonㅡ who is stunned at the sight right now same as Jeongyeon and Seulgi whom i forgot seating with us too.

I signed Irene and Nayeon to helped me about the situation which is good thing they understand immediately.

"Here Jen try this!" Irene said placing a green pepper in front of my face that made me shocked 'coz she knows i couldn't bear eating spicy, i'm not good at bearing it.

I widened my eyes and give her a look saying 'Are you serious?!' And she widened her eyes too and give me a look saying 'Damn girl just take a small bite to end this drama!'

I face palmed mentally before i unwillingly take a bite in it and munch it with my force smile.

"D-Delicious" I said with a tight smiled and i swear i could see how red the two which is because of suppressing their laugh.

I will kill them.

The two ㅡLisa and Jisooㅡ sighs and Jisoo retreated her spoon while Lisa shoved hers on Jeongyeon's mouth which Jeongyeon gladly take and says,

"You know Buddy, i'm starting to get jealous before i was the one you're feeding and now i just ended up being your option!" Jeong said while munching the food in her mouth harshly.

"Immature." Seulgi mumbled and eat her food again but Jeongyeon surely heard it.

Oh i forgot to tell you that same as Lisa and Jisoo, Jeongyeon and Seulgi isn't on a good terms the only difference is Seul and Jeong was vocal about it and they do throw some dirty words against each other unlike their bestfriends who is silent and giving each other a cold shoulder. Well best friends things i guess?

"You mean you're 'Jealous' because your cold bestfriend isn't giving you the same affection." Jeong says and smirks at Seul.

Seulgi looked at Jisoo who is still cool on her seat and not minding these two dorks.

"Tsk!" Seulgi retreated and eat her food while sulking but that sulk was change into a wide grin when Jisoo placed a banana milk in front of her.

She's listening as always though she looked like she doesn't care at all but honestly she is,