024

"Mom! I'll go ahead now!"

"Yeah! Have fun in there okay?"

"I will!"

"Good morning Auntie!"

"Oh..Lisa-ssi...good morning!"

"Is Jennie up?"

"Yea-"

"Lisa-yah let's go! Mom we'll go ahead!" Jennie says as she pulled the taller girl on her wrist.

"Goodbye Auntie!" Lisa beamed while waving her hand happily.

"Have fun there kids!" Mrs.Kim said and wave her hand while smiling.

JENNIE

"Hey did you bring everything you needed?" I asked Lisa while checking my things while Lisa on the front pedaling my bicycle.

"Yup!" She beams then i looked up and smiled at her.

"Alright! Go ahead and pedaled faster or we'll get late." I said in authority.

"Aye! Aye! Captain!" She said and fastened her pace.

It's been a week since everything between me and Lisa went back. She become annoying again but not that super annoying and she's less arrogant by the way.

Last week was really shocking and full of surprises. So Lisa and Jisoo have been reconciled since then and all of their stupid stunts that occured two weeks ago was literally just part of their stupid show. After knowing about that, I give them both a freaking good kick in their asses. Nevertheless I'm so happy that they were good now but sometimes i can't help but to be weirded on them 'cos sometimes they acted like an old couple.

On the other hand, Seulgi and Jeongyeon they we're hmm..quite good but they'll get there, i could see that in the near future they will eventually be best of friends too. About Rosie she's nice and a huge ass fan of food she ate really a lot but damn her figure didn't change at all.

I wonder were did all of the food ate go.

Today our school is going to have a event for the senior students on a beach that is held and organized by our student council officer lead by Pres and Vice-Pres the two dorks. Now that i mention about dorks i was stunned at the fact that Jisoo could be more dork than Lisa like gosh she's balancing everything in her head. It's kinda weird but also cute especially when you see her face struggling.

My thoughts was cut off when i feel us slowing and that's when i noticed that we're already in school. I hop down and Lisa did the same then she put the lock on my bike since we're going to leave my baby on the school.

Hell i can't use this bike going to our destination.

Ulsan is no joke dude.

After checking the locks Lisa stands up and carried our bags. She's been doing this actually. Lisa being gentlemanOBAN lately and it makes me wonder why? I asked her one time if she hit her head on somewhere but the dork just pinch my cheeks and told me to stop asking. If i'm being honest, i'm liking this side of her, i feel so important and treasure-

"Hey! Are you just going to stand there?!" Lisa shout grumpily and she was 5 meters away from me already.

I rolled my eyes and started to catch her up. Oh! I forgot, Lisa become short tempered ass but she's cute sometimes when she's being annoyed on me but most of the time i wanted to choke her neck for being grumpy without any reason.