005

It was already lunch and students are already gathering on the cafeteria dying to get their orders faster. Everyone was busy to fall on line including Jennie and her friends and now it was their turn to get their orders.

"What's your order young ladies?" The woman in her Mid 50's asked kindly.

"Ajumma can i have 2 strawberry milk, 2 pork cutlet, fried chicken and 2 milk pudding for dessert" Jennie says then smiled at the Lady.

"Ok here it is." The Lady handed her order and Jennie payed.

"Me too Ajumma same as that girl but make it all one and change the dessert into cheese cake" Irene says,

"Me too exactly what Irene ordered" Nayeon added.

After they get their order the three walk towards at where they where usually seating at lunch.

"So...i thought Ms.President will join us for lunch today, where is she?" Nayeon asked as she dipped her pork cutlet into the sauce.

Irene averted her gazed at Jennie and giving her the look like Yeah i wonder too Jennie fell silent not knowing what to answer.

"W-Well maybe she forgotten, you know after all she's a busy person" Jennie said and chuckled dryly.

"Geez...i thought i would have a glance of our president in the canteen today after a few years." Nayeon said then took another bite of her food.

"Yeah i agree same as her bestfriend Seulgi, they rarely showed up in here and once it happened everyone especially girls will squeels like a dying dolphins" Irene added.

"President's effect" Nayeon and Irene said in unison then they looked at each other.

"Jinx!" They said again in unison then laughs after.

"Damn.." Jennie mumbled then smiled while shaking her head.

But somehow Jennie can't help but to be disappointed thinking that the President might probably forgetten about the lunch but she somehow understand too, she knew how occupied the president is, and she shouldn't expect too much about president coming in here.

it's impossible..

Silence engulf the cafeteria students start eating peacefully there might be a little whisphers but mostly it was silent but not until the girls started squeeling and shouting, on the other hand Jennie didn't mind it since she was too occupied on her thoughts.

Meanwhile, Her friends Irene and Nayeon gasp in surprise and about to tapped their friends shoulder but the person who just camed in sign them to not to.

JENNIE

I was still busy in my thoughts when suddenly someone sat beside me this person smells good but i'm not in the mood to share seats with someone. I looked at my side and to my surprised it was the person i've been wanting to see.

Suddenly all the sadness i am feeling earlier goes away immidiately and it was replaced by happiness and excitement.

"This must be for me right?" Jisoo asked while pointing at the food i ordered for us.

I nodded shyly while suppressing my smile.

"Y-Yeah..i really don't know what do you like that's why i just ordered the same as mine" I said shyly.

"Oh don't worry too much Ms.Kim everything was wonderful especially the part where you bought chicken" Seulgi the Vice-President who is sitting acrossed Jisoo said, obviously teasing the President.