000

"I can't choose.." The brunette said while looking down.

"Girl you have to, You can't keep the both of them forever and just let them on keep on fighting over you. You need to choose, you need to decide 'coz if you continue hesitating and keep them both there would be a confusion, people will think you're playing their feeling. You'll end up hurting the both of them and worst you might lose the both of them because of that." Irene replied and squeezed her shoulder gently.

"I'm so confused, it's hard for me to choose between the two of them...because by choosing one means losing the other.." Jennie replied and sighs.

"But that was the right thing to do. You have to choose, to let go one of them you can't be selfish Jen, don't be." Nayeon said in her serious tone.

"Nayeon is right Jen...and also don't you feel bad for them right now?" Irene added.

"I know Irene and i do feel bad right now. It's just, i don't know how to choose, it's too hard..i don't even know how to tell if i will be able to choose the right one..what if i make a wrong decisions?" Jennie said and looks at her best friends

"I need something to convince myself that i will be able choose right the one, the one who i truly want between the both them, i don't wanna regret something at the end. That's why i need clarification." Jennie says and buried her face on her palm.

Her two friends, Nayeon and Irene couldn't help but to feel bad for their best friend who looked so confused about the situation. Suddenly Nayeon pop an idea in her head and stands up making the two other girls left confused on her action.

"What's wrong with you bunny?" Irene asked confusedly.

"Well i have the solution for Jennie's situation." Nayeon said while grinning widely.

"What is it?" Irene asked again once again while Jennie is all ears right now waiting for the other girl's brilliant suggestion.

Nayeon take a deep breath and sits down while smiling before she telling her idea.

"Well, I just thought.." Nayeon paused.

The two averted their gazed on her while looking at her attentively.

"I just thought...why don't you try remember all the time and memories you spent with the two of them? I mean reminiscent all of it maybe with that you'll be able to know who is the one you truly like the question that  you've been dying to know." Nayeon said softly while looking at Jennie.

The room was filled of silent for a moment, no one dared to spoke.

On the other hand Jennie realized that her friend have a point and trying it won't harm her even a little.

Jennie places her hand on her heart closing her eyes and start going back in the past remembering all the good memories and started to go back from how it all started.

Nayeon and Irene stays silent and watch their friend remembering things from the beginning.

To have a realization.