004

LISA

I wake up earlier than usual, i didn't even get a good sleep thinking that this certain wildcat will probably watch me over and she surely will take advantage of it and threatened me using my mom.

How did i know? About their plan? Well i was about to go down to have some water when i heard my freaking family talking about me behind my back. She's like having fun knowing those info about me! Damn..I need to think of something to get rid of that wildcat and stopped her from watching me over, like the hell i'm not a kid!

I walked down and approach the kitchen and saw my mom who is busy on preparing our breakfast.

"Good morning." I said lazily and my evil sister looked at me in amusement like she saw something unreal

how dramatic.

"Wow for the first time our majesty woked up without getting spank by mom." Unnie said then smirks at me.

"Oh shut up ugly witch!" I spat.

"Your words Manoban!" Mom said sternly while my evil sister stick out her tongue on me.

how childish.

"As if you aren't a Manoban." I mumbled and start munching my food harshly.

"You brat!" Mom pinches my ear making me hissed in pain.

"H-Hey! Ouch!" I whine and she let go my ears while i immediately rubbed it to ease the pain.

Krystal giggled and i glared at her.

"How dare you to talked back?! you ungrateful brat!" Mom scolds.

I didn't said anything anymore and i just looked down. This talk won't go anywhere though and Mom will just talked about how i am breathing up until to this moment and lastly i'm afraid our mother will turned into a dragon again, that would be the least thing i wanna see today.

While i was busy on my thoughts Mom spoke in her authorative tone.

"Give me your keys." She said making me confused.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Just. Give. It. To. Me." She said with authority which made me obliged to do.

After i handed her my keys she put it on her pocket making me more confused while looking at her.

"Mom-"

I wasn't able to speak when Mom cutted me off.

"From now on you're not gonna used this bike to go in your school-" i cutted her off.

"What?! But Mom why? What will be my service going in there?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh come on school is not that far in our neighborhood. You could just walk from here to there" She said casually then feeded Sarang.

"What?! That was freaking 20-25 minutes walk!" I fired back.

"Yeah maybe for a short legged person but are you a short legged person? Not right?" She replied and looked at me lazily.

"Mom! I would be late everyday if i walk so it's better if i ride my big bike, so i could arrived much earlier." I said trying to explained my point but no she's so dense.

"Nah-ahh." She said while motioning her index finger from left-to-right in front of my face.

"You won't get late if you would always wake up earlier like today and started to walk right now." She said making me groaned in annoyance.