007

It was already 12am and the Manoban's along with Kim's on their house was waiting for the maknae ㅡLisaㅡ to come home, Everyone was worried especially Mrs.Manoban who can't help but to walked back and forth.

She felt so nervous knowing her youngest daughter would always answered her phone immediately especially if it's her who is calling the maknae and knowing Lisa, she was a mommy's girl.

Mrs.Manoban couldn't help but to think of possible things might occur on her daughter, she can't help but to overthink. After what happened two years ago on the youngest Mr & Mrs.Manoban can't help but to panicked when Lisa wasn't answering on their calls.

"Mom, Please calm down" Says Krystal who felt dizzy watching Mrs.Manoban walking back and forth.

"How can i? when my baby isn't here" Mrs.Manoban replied to her eldest.

"Mom..i know you're worried but please calm down..would you? we're all worried but we choosed to calm down so please.." Krystal pleaded to her mom.

Mrs.Manoban heave a sigh and nodded before she sits next her husband.

"Jennie dear have you seen Lisa before the school ended?" Mrs.Manoban asked.

"Nope Auntie, the last time i saw her was at lunch then she left when-" Jennie wasn't able to continue her words when the door swung opened revealing Lisa who looked so gloomy.

"Lalisa!" Mrs.Manoban shouts angrily making the latter to stopped in her tracks but still keeping her head hung low.

"Where have you been we've been trying to contact you and you didn't even answered any of our calls, don't you know how worried we are-"

Mrs.Manoban was cutted off when Mr.Manoban hold her arms and shaked his head signing his wife to stop. Lisa looked up to her Mom and showed her phone while showing her toothly smile but it was obviously forced since it didn't reach her eyes.

"I'm sorry Mom, my phone, it was dead and i'm sorry if i got home late i just enjoyed having fresh air.." Lisa said softly then she looked at the Kim's and bowed.

"I'm sorry for the trouble and for making you guys worried i'm sure mom was panicking again, i'm sorry again." She added and bowed again.

"I'll go up now guys, Good night." She said again with her smile that didn't reach her eyes and bowed for the last time before climbing upstairs.

Everyone just stayed silent they all know something is off with the maknae they know, they can feel it, it's obvious.

JENNIE

We've been here for about 5 hours since Aunt invited us again for a dinner and also mom cooked her specialty and brought it with us. The dinner started around 7:30PM we didn't wait for Lisa anymore since Mrs.Manoban says it's getting late and everyone is starting to get starving too.

After the dinner we stayed here for a few hours having chit-chats with the Manoban's while me playing with Sarang but suddenly Aunty started to get anxious when she tried to called Lisa to asked what time she will go home but she didn't answered so Krystal Unnie called her too and even Uncle but she didn't answered and even i, i tried to call her with my phone after asking for her number but it was out reach making Aunty to grow more anxious.

It's getting darker outside and it's dangerous outside and i could see how nervous and anxious Aunty for unknown reason i don't know why. As far as i know Lisa was a good fighter..just incase..but i hope she wasn't in trouble though. I wanna asked the reason why auntie is being to anxious but i choose to not and instead we tried our best to calm her down. Sarang have falled asleep and Krystal unnie bring her on her room and go back here again to remind Auntie to stop on panicking.