012

All of the students was gathering/busy staring at the school entrance while gossiping about the two people who is entering the Campus.

"Are they dating?"

"Wow lucky girl, no one have ever rode that bike she was the first one."

"Damn Jennie Kim is indeed a player"

"Yup she was being sweet with Jisoo yesterday and now to Lisa what a total slut." Scoffs.

"I don't think they were a couple."

"Yeah i agree.."

Every eyes was focused on Lisa and Jennie who is now Bickering/Agruing at the moment.

"Stupid! I told you to slow it down! Do you want us to die?" Jennie scolds.

"And do you want us to be late?" Lisa argue back.

"Argh! Stupid! Stupid!" says Jennie and repeatedly hits Lisa's arms.

Lisa was laughing at the brunette who is throwing tantrums at her right now and some people find it cute seeing their interaction, some felt annoyed and a lot felt jealous about it especially the raven haired woman who is standing few meter's away from the two. She was is busy reading some files on her hands but got interupted from the loud voice in the hallway.

JISOO

I was walking through the hallway and everyone whom i passed by was greeting and addressing me as their school president some are handing out chocolates and flowers but i kindly declined it and showed then the files i was holding reason why i couldn't accept their presents.

As i browsed through the files a loud noises caught my attention actually not only mines but everyone in the hallway, i looked straight ahead and there i saw Jennie with Lisa who is busy arguing then later on Lisa was already laughing at them while Jennie is kept on nagging her.

"They looked so cute."

Not even a bit.

"I wonder if they were a couple.."

They aren't.

"Jennie is lucky then having Lisa Manoban"

Maybe..but i can be better.

"Stop it they aren't in relationship can't you see they keep arguing and you knew how they met it's impossible for them to be in relationship"

I agree..she's not Jennie's type.

What do you know about her type?

My inner self speaks and it makes me stopped for a moment what i even know about her type? What do i know?

I looked at Jennie and Lisa and for fuck sake my feet moves on it's own and marched towards where they are. As i reach their spots they immediately stopped arguing and i felt Lisa's demeanor change but i didn't pay attention to it and smiles at Jennie instead and greet her.

"Good morning, Jen" I said and smiled shyly.

"H-Hey Pres.." She replied shyly and tucked a strand of her hair on her ears.

Cute..

I was busy staring at her when she speaks again taking me back in reality.

"Uhm..do you need something?" She asked and glance at the papers in my hand.

"O-Oh yeah!" I replied while stuttering.

"Okay..?" She says asking me to continue my words.

"Oh well is it fine if i asked for a help in organizing these papers-"