I'm Sorry...

"Uhm, y-yeah, I'm fine. I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a second." I quickly get off the bed and run into the bathroom and quietly cry.

I was trying my hardest to move on. I know he doesn't have feelings for me anymore but it still doesn't make it any easier when he just bluntly says it like that. He says he cares about me but then sends this, basically rejecting me.

I don't get it. I just don't understand. Was anything he told me this morning true?

Was it all a lie?

————————————————————————————

Draco

I know she's crying, she basically had tears ready to come down her face the moment she got up.  

I walk over to the door and I can hear Cupid crying on the other side. I assume she was trying to muffle the sounds she was making since she sounded a bit off, so I knocked on the door. "Can I come in?", I ask.

...

I get no response and right before I was gonna knock again, she slowly opened the door. 

"S-sorry, I just needed space to think for a second," Cupid says while avoiding eye contact with me and wiping the rest of the tears she had left on her face.

"I know you were crying," I say with a blank expression on my face.

"I- I wasn't," she stutters.

"Cupid, I could hear you crying from the other side of the door, and you had tears getting ready to fall right after you played that audio".

"I- well you don't have to worry, I'm fine," she mumbles. 

"Oh trust me, I'm not worried at all. I just simply don't get what you see in him, he's so damn annoying," I shrug.

"He's not annoying, he's a good person," she responds.

"Wow, I didn't know good people were assholes like this. What does that make me then? Surely, I must be an angel," I say sarcastically.

"He really is nice, and he's funny," Cupid says defensively.

"Comedians are funny too, I know some really nice ones," I smile.

She glares at me and then says, "You just don't get it."

"Yeah, I don't, so help me get it. 'Cause it seriously makes no sense how you fell for a jock of all things- I mean, why a damn jock? You could pick the bad guy, the nice guy, the nerd, or the popular kid, but no. You pick the damn jock. The most basic type of them all, who would even wanna be the jock?", I say as I roll my eyes.

"Why do you even care?", she asks.

"I don't. I just find this whole situation pathetic, I find you pathetic.", I scoff.

She stays silent for a few seconds and then silently says, "So what type of guy are you?"

"Easy: none of them," I shrug.

"Huh? But that makes no sense," she states.

"It makes perfect sense. I'm not like other people, so of course, none of those categories would fit me. Putting a person in a category isn't really easy anyways. I guess I could say I fit into the "bad guy" type, but that's just a stupid category, why the hell would I want to be that," I explain.