Was it all a lie?

"Yeah, see you later", I smile and wave at her as she walks away to go back in the lunchroom.

Once she goes back in the lunchroom and the door closes, my phone vibrates and the screen lights up, reading a message from Ellie:

"Meet me at my dorm room after you're done with your classes".

I seriously don't get her.

————————————————————————————

Cupid

"So how is he?", Chrissy asked me.

"I thought you hated him," I respond.

"I don't hate him, he's pretty nice. I just don't want you to get hurt by him again, I worry about you," she frowns.

"Yeah I know you do, and you really don't need to. He's okay though- well he said he's okay." I smile.

"Oh. That's good then I guess." She shrugs.

Draco randomly blurts out, "I just have one question: what the hell do you see in him?"

I look at Draco baffled. "I- uhm.. h-h-he's n-ni-"

"I just seriously don't get how you and him would've made a good couple anyways, you guys are like complete opposites. You can hardly form sentences without stuttering and he's the god damn captain of the football team, it never would've worked out," he interrupts.

I feel like he's holding a knife at my throat, all while squeezing my heart. My head feels fuzzy.

"I-I... no.. he.. you don't... I can't..." I really try my best to form words but everything is getting blurry. "Sh- Chrissy.. can't breathe". I start gripping my chest as I try and breathe.

"You fucking asshat, look at what you did." Chrissy smacks Draco in the back of his head. 

Draco rubs the spot on his head where she smacked and says, "Me? What the fuck did I do?"

"You kept walking all over her, interrupting her and judging her, and now she's all overwhelmed."

Draco

I look at Cupid to see her with the biggest look of confusion on her face, she doesn't look like she can understand what we're saying at all. I didn't mean to cut her off, she just speaks so low so I didn't even realize that I had cut her off. I just seriously don't understand how she could let a shitty ass jock hurt her. The only people who falls for jocks are basic people like Ellie, not people like Cupid.

"Hey Cupid, look at me sweetie, it's okay, you just need to breathe," Christine says as she looks at Cupid with the face of a mother that had just watched their newborn baby fall and hurt themselves.

Cupid gently shakes her head no and gets up out of her seat, heading to god knows where.

"Nngh", is all I here her say before she plops down onto the floor.

"CUPID!!" Christine shouts as she rushes to Cupid's side, struggling to pull her body up, catching the attention of everyone in the lunchroom.

I get up, from out of my seat, and pick Cupid up bridal style. "Where should I take her?"

"T-to our dorm room," Christine stutters.

I nod and head to the lunchroom door, with Christine and Johnathan following behind me.  I push the doors open and see that damn annoying jock.