His House.

We leave from the fair and I drive her back to campus, but by time we get there, it's too late. The gates are closed.

"Seriously?!", she says, discouraged.

"Uhmmm wanna stay at my house?"

———————————————————————

Draco

"W-What?!". Cupid looks at me as if I just asked her for sex.

"If you're thinking I wanna have sex with you, you're wrong, so don't get ahead of yourself. It's a genuine question, and it's less money for you to spend. Also a free ride to school", I tell her.

"Oh. Oh! Tha-That's what you meant. Okay then, sure", she smiles.

"Let's go then", I say. She nods and I drive off to my house.

♥︎♥︎

"We're here", I say as I pull into my drive through.

...

"Cupid?", I look over at Cupid, to see she's asleep.

She has beautiful eyes- what the hell am I saying!

"WAKE UP!", I shout, causing Cupid to quickly jolt awake up from her sleep.

"O-Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I fell asleep. Are we here?", she asks. I point at my house as I look at her with a face that says "duh". "Right, sorry". She quickly unbuckles herself and gets out of my car.

We walk into the house and I tell her to follow me. She does. "This is my room", I state.

"Cool.", she responds.

We sit there in awkward silence until she finally breaks it, "Where's your bathroom, I wanna take a shower. I feel kinda dirty".

"Right down the hall", I tell her. She thanks me and then exits my room, to go shower.

I sit on, what used to be, me and Maddy's bed and realize, the sheets still smell like her. I roll my eyes as I take off the sheets and put black, satin sheets onto my bed.

♥︎♥︎

20 minutes later Cupid gets out of the shower and calls me.

"What is it?!", I answer back.

For a second there's a slight pause of silence, and then she responds with,"I, I need clothes-".

Oh shit I didn't think about that.

"A-And a towel please".

Fuck me. "Uhhh yeah, gimme 1 second", I shout as I frantically start looking around my room for a towel.

When I came back with the food for Maddy, we planned on washing clothes, along with the towels that day, but because of what she did, we never did.