Let's Go

Draco closes the door in my face but smiles the pettiest smile ever as he waves goodbye. As mad as I was at that, I was more worried about Cupid.

"Cupid, I'm sorry", I apologize.

"Please just go Ethan", I hear Cupid say from the other side of the door.

"I'm really really sorry", I whisper but make it loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm sorry too".

————————————————————————————

Cupid

I sit down on my bed and rest my face in the palms of my hands as I hear Ethan's footsteps recede. I sigh and look up at Draco. He raises an eyebrow at me and lets out a short 'hm?'.

"What was that fun thing you wanted to do?", I ask him.

"That is a surprise", he replies with a smirk on his face.

"Of course it is", I mumble as I roll my eyes at him. 

"Get ready, put on something nice. I'll be back".

"Wait, where are you going?", I ask him.

He raises an eyebrow at me and then responds with, "To my house so that I can get changed".

"Why can't we just go together?", I ask.

"Why do you keep asking me so many questions?"

I look at him with a straight face and reply, "Because I want to know". 

He sighs as he runs his hands through his hair to push it back. "If you must know it's because I know you'll take forever to get yourself ready, there's not a girl on this earth that can get ready quickly, and I have no intentions of exiting your room so that you can get dressed".

"Oh".

"Besides, I'd like to see what you look like when you get all dolled up for me", he says with a smirk on his face as he moves closer to mines.

I quickly back away from him as I say, "I- I- I- okay! You don't need to get so close to me... Just get out already!" I start pushing him to the door as he laughs.

"Okay okay, I'll get going, no need to push, little one", he teases. He opens the door and right before he closes it he winks at me.

"I need to go take a shower". I take off the clothes I wore for today and put them in my hamper. I go in the shower and wash my hair with my Herbal Essences Blowout Smooth shampoo and conditioner, I wash with Bath & Body Works "Endless Weekend" shower gel; after 20 minutes I get out of the shower and go to me and Chrissy's shared dresser. I grab my lotion and my "Reb'l Fleur" perfume by Rihanna to place them on my bed.

"Who are you getting all pretty for", I hear a voice say from behind me. I grip one of the glass perfume bottles that's on me and Chrissy's dresser and I quickly turn around as I start to charge at the person. "Hey! HEY! CUPID IT'S ME, CHRISSY!" 

When I hear that, I quickly stop myself in my tracks and put my arm down. "Oh. Why did you come in here like that?! You almost gave me a heart attack", I say as I place my hand on my chest.

"Cupid I came in here like probably 2 minutes before you got out of the shower. I was sitting on my bed!", she explains.

"I didn't see you there..", I say as I put the perfume bottle back where I got it from.