I had fun

Cupid

After a while I get him to calm down and we eat our food, and drink.

"Let's go on a ride", I suggest with a smile.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

"Yeah let's go", he responds. "How about we go on the Ferris Wheel", he suggests.

"A-Ah, no, m-maybe not right now, we should have fun first, let's do that later", I say, nervously.

I'm deeply afraid of heights.

He shrugs and says, "I guess you're right, so what do you wanna do then?".

"Let's start off simple, by going on a rollercoaster", I smile.

"Okay, let's go", he replies.

We walk over to the line for the rollercoaster, and wait for a few minutes to get on the ride. When we get on the rollercoaster we're strapped in, and ready to go. "You ready?", he asks me.

"Ah, m-mhm, I'm ready", I reply. I'm not ready. At. All.

3...

2..

1.

GO!!

The rollercoaster zips off and I feel myself become light. I look over at Draco to see him smiling. He has a nice smile. At least he's enjoying this ride.

Draco looks at me, and notices me staring. "Why are you staring at me?", he asks.

"No- s-sorry- it's nothing. I was just thinking that you have a nice smile", I laugh nervously.

"Oh. Thanks", he says.

"No proble- AHHHHHH!!", I shout, as we come to a steep dip and drop. "Oh my god", I feel my heart as we come to a stop, and the roller coaster  ride ends.

Draco looks at me and then says, "Uhmmm, Cupid. Your hand. Why are you holding my hand?".

"WHAT?!", I look down to see my hand in his. "O-oh, I'm sorry Draco, I didn't know. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear", I quickly remove my hand from his and get out of the rollercoaster ride, in embarrassment.

Draco

"It's cool Cupid, it's whatever, so don't stress about it- you have really soft hands though". To be honest, I'm not sure why I wasn't bothered about her grabbing my hand, maybe it's because of how soft her hands were.

She looks up at me with her innocent eyes and asks, "Oh.. thank- thank you, but are you sure it's fine? I- I really didn't mean to-"

I cut her off and say, "Cupid, it's fine. Really, it's all good,  I'm not even mad about it so let's just go somewhere else. Where to next?", I ask as I look down at her.

"We could go on a water ride", she suggests with a smile. "Can we take a photo together first though? For memory". I nod and we take a quick photo together, and then we go to one of the water rides to have fun.

After we finish the ride we're both soaked, well mainly her. I look down at her to now notice her clothes sticking to her body. She's wearing a white tank top with black biker shorts, and under her tank top, I can see her pink bra. Cupid is a pretty small girl compared to me, she's probably 5'0, and her tininess is doing something to me.