Chapter thirty five

'Zombaby'

'Zombaby'

"Do you think the baby will be some sort of hybrid zombie human mutation?"

Delilah asked as she ran beside 10k, her gun in hand as she helped the others shoot off the roaming zombies that were chasing them, her sister and Doc either side of the pregnant woman.

"Wisconsin cheese day parade." 10k laughed as they ran past a knocked down sign, running past Murphy and the undead Cassandra the two helped the pregnant woman keep up with Addison, Murphy having no care in the world that a herd of z's were running after them, the potential of the mother of his baby being torn into not seeming to flare any protectiveness into his body, "Oh you betcha!" Doc laughed answering Delilah's question.

The baby was definitely going to be some sort of human/zombie mutation, no doubt.

Delilah turned around, her arm intertwined around 10k's to stop her from falling whilst she ran backwards, "That guy has a foam cheese block on his head" she muffled a laugh, her hand rubbing across her face, the warm air mixed with running, meant they were all sweating the day away. Running down the clearly American roads, in-between homes that were covered in American flags, there sat a massive roll of cheese, stopping in front of it, Delilah gripped Doc and 10k's shirts before they could walk away.

"Whoa, wait is that cheese?" Doc asked as 10k smiled, his am resting on Delilah's shoulder "No way, the worlds biggest cheese." he chuckled, his voice deeper from lack of water, "I want a taste of that." Delilah smiled, her stomach rumbled at the thought. "It's not real, Doc, Delilah, 10K! Come on! we got to go! Puppies and kittens!" Warren yelled from the front of the group, turning to look at 10k Delilah's eyes had changed it's course and looked at the pregnant woman who was hunched over, her head poking through a picture board as she threw up everything she could.

"She's a cheese." she laughed to 10k, her head turning into his shoulder so if the woman had turned she wouldn't of noticed the two young adults laughing at the fact she had just thrown up on the cheese board. His arm wrapped around her waist as he laughed into her hair, the two were a laughing mess, unable to contain it.

"Hey, the cheese is real!" Doc said loudly, the two being able to hear him from where they stood, immediately turning to him and running over "Some cheese please, Doc" they both smile, holding their hands out as if they were little Oliver Twist asking for more soup.

"Doc out of my way, I have an idea" Warren said as the snarls and growls of the herd of zombies came closer, 10k had pulled Delilah away from the cheese, moving the pair over to Vazquez, Murphy and Doc who watched as Addison pulled the stand that held the cheese up, away.

"You guys remember Philly?" Roberta said as she started to push against the cheese, a wave of nausea hit Delilah "Who could forget Philly." she mumbled, her eyes distant as she remembered the cannibals they had met during their time there. 10k nudged the girl, his eyes meeting hers as he sent her a small smile, his arm once against placing itself on her shoulder, "What happened in Philly?" Vazquez asked, a smile on 10ks lips "You'll see." he laughed.