chapter two

"puppies and kittens"

☆☆

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚣𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

The eight had pulled up to an old high-school that was getting used not too long ago as a military point, yet as they slowed down to a halt the place looked nothing more then an abandoned graveyard. There was steam coming from broken cars, blood was splattered across the floor, windows were broke, cars were smashed, and dead zombies layed everywhere.

Sitting up from her laying down position in the bed of the truck, Delilah watched as the man in the uniform got out of the truck pointing his gun around, leaning forward Delilah looked at Addy "If he dies I want his gun." She smiles as Addy shakes her head looking at her sister with a weird look "You're so weird" She said as Delilah laughed quietly.

Feeling eyes on her, Delilah looked around at the base, unable to see anyone or anything before turning to look through the small window that was placed between the bed of the truck and the actual inside of the truck, but still, no one from inside was looking at her either.

Shaking it off the girl rubbed her face tiredly, gripping her knife within her hands she watched as the others got out from the truck, deciding to follow she jumped out from the bed and decided to walk around the vehicle, seeing if she could scope her surroundings, however she was faced with a rather rugged man that she hadn't seen before.

"You look like shit" She said as the man looked at her going to say something back before smiling "You look worse" He said rolling his eyes and turning around as he started to piss up against the wheel of the truck.

Shaking her head Delilah snorted as she looked around, Warren passed the girl a spare gun as she kept it close looking around, before climbing ontop of the truck and sitting on the spare wheel on top of the roof.

"My reinforcements are dead. We need to make a quick search for survivors and any supplies. You!" The guy said as he yelled at the guy who still stood pissing up against the wheel.

"Zip it up and stay close to me."He said, as Addy asked the guy who she had found out was called Hammond.

" Hey where'd all the Z's go? "Addison asked as Doc's raspy voice came from nowhere "Movin' on, like locust." He said as Delilah turned to him with furrowed brows.

"Like what?" She asked but was cut off by Hammond.

"Yeah, but they'll be back, Garnett and Warren, you clear the building. And you four check the vehicles." he said as the four jumped off the car and started to walk around, walking over to a smoking car close to the building, Delilah frowned as she heard crying, like a baby's cry come from the smoking car, turning to look back she saw Warren and Garnett looking at her, looking inside the black 7 seater family van she saw a woman dead on impact in the front seat of the car, before looking back and seeing a crying baby in the back.