Chapter twenty three.

"Murphys law, part two"

"I'm up!" Delilah gasped awake, sitting up she noticed the strange position her hands were being held in, handcuffed between Doc and Warren,  Cassandra struggled beside 10k as a z growled beside the girl, "oh shit!" Delilah gasped as she struggled...

"I'm up!" Delilah gasped awake, sitting up she noticed the strange position her hands were being held in, handcuffed between Doc and Warren, Cassandra struggled beside 10k as a z growled beside the girl, "oh shit!" Delilah gasped as she struggled slightly between the two eldest, "Okay uh, everybody, hold on." Warren said as Cassandra shook her head "Not a great option right now!" She yelped as she struggled against the z.

"Murphy!" Delilah yelled yet there wasn't an answer, only the struggling sound of the zombie that layed handcuffed to Cassandra. "Okay..anyone see anything sharp?" Roberta said as the group looked around, the zombie was handcuffed to the radiator beside it, which is what was keeping it from having a feast on Cassandra and the others.

"Well there's all these golf clubs on the T's on the floor?" Doc spoke as Cassandra shook her head "Too short."

"well I got something under me, here 10k, you got it." Doc said as he lifted himself up for 10k to grab what was under Doc, yet all 10k pulled out was an old crumbled up cigarette in his back pocket, "oh um yeah that's not sharp." Doc said as 10k had a light smile grow on his lips.

Looking up Delilah gasped "Hey, hey! look there's something up on the bar, that looks sharp." She spoke as Doc and Tommy reached up grabbing an umbrella from the bar, "Anytime now!" She said as Tommy leant over the woman pushing the points tip into the z's head, and then there was silence, the group had slowly calmed their breathing as the z was killed.

"Okay now...now how do we get out of these?" Warren spoke as she looked at Delilah whose eyes were looking around the room looking for ideas, "Can we just break that rail?" 10k asked as Doc turned to his side slightly as did Delilah so Warren could move over more to the rail.

Yet Warren turned on her stomach picking up the white gold T between her teeth as she looked at Doc. "If you say anything golf related I'll poke you with it." She said as the man shut his mouth, Delilah watched at Warren picked at the handcuffs that were placed to hold Delilah and Roberta together.

"They could of atleast just asked nicely for Murphy, did they really need to drug us?" Delilah sighed as she leant against the bar uncomfortably watching as Warren continued to pick at the cuffs.

°

The group of four walked across the wooden bridge they had walked over at the start of their day, talking amongst one another about what had happened to them, "Did we see them drink their drinks at all? Because they couldn't of drugged only us and not themselves, I just don't understand." Delilah said as she shrugged rubbing her wrists that now had bruises along them because of how tight the cuffs had been.

"You don't think Murphy would of helped them to get away would you?" Cassandra said as Warren climbed into the car "He was our responsibility." She shook her head slapping the car slightly, "Murphy wouldn't of left us if he had a choice, I'd hope he was better than that." Delilah spoke as Doc looked at her with soft eyes. "Kid I know he's good with you but we can't trust him to stay, especially if the chance of freedom is at stake." He said as Delilah nodded, sighing to herself.