Chapter twelve

"Resurrection Z"

"10k quick help me with the door!" Delilah yelled as she pulled on the massive wooden cross that had been placed to keep anyone that wanted out from actually getting out, she pulled hard on the cross moving it with the help of the raven boy behind her, wide eyes watched as Warren, Garnett, Doc, Addy, Mack and Cassandra all piled out "Shut the door!" Warren yelled as Delilah and Ten pushed the cross back against the door, the grunts and yells from the walkers smothering slightly.

"How do we get out of here?" Garnett asked as 10k looked at Delilah who nodded out of breath as she hugged her sister tightly.

"We've been using the roofs, as a sort of look out, the cult freaks are in the compound. Armed." Ten spoke as Delilah nodded "Murphy?" Roberta asked as Delilah shook her head, "Haven't seen him." She said as Garnett sighed "We need weapons, then we will find Murphy. Let's go." He said as the group all ran with each other, not making it far as they turned the corner, shotguns were pulled on them, Delilah stopped abruptly pulling on 10k's hand as they ran the opposite way, a gun shooting at them as they dissapeared around the corner.

"We need to get our weapons and get to higher ground, that way you can shoot the z's and the apocalyptic suicide squad while I get the group, okay?" Delilah said as 10k nodded quietly from beside her, peering around the corner of where the weapons were held, 10k pulled Delilah into him as a man stood with a gun ready and fully loaded to shoot, the girl looked at him as the boy leant down to her ear, "Make clicking noises, whistles, anything that will make it seem like he's loosing his mind, I'll get him." He whispered as Delilah nodded clicking her tongue against the top of her mouth causing the man to move to look in her direction, the girl only being able to see the man through the doors reflection as she clicked her tongue again giving 10k enough time to hit the man on the back of the head with one of the guards batons.

The girl stood out from the corner with a grin on her face as she saw 10k holding his trusted sniper rifle, "Aw you're both back together how romantic." The girl smiled as he rolled his eyes passing Delilah a crossbow with a holster of arrows, "Time for an upgrade don't you think?" He smiled as he watched Delilah's brown eyes sparkle as she looked at her new weapon, "Holy shit I love it!" She whisper yelled as she pulled the boy into a quick hug.

"Time to zombie-fie some motherfuckers." Ten thousand said as he held his sniper tight in his arms as the two ran back out of the weapons holder, trying to find a place up high.

+

"And it can be again." 10k and Delilah heard Garnett from outside, the two peeking out of the window as they looked down at the group that had their hands in cuffs and were kneeling on the grass, Zombies were caged up trying to reach the ones that still had organs and brains that worked.

Delilah knelt behind 10k as he knelt behind the window opening, enough for his sniper to fit through and for him to get a good enough shot, the girl watched as the man in a church gown walked around the group they were holding captive, yet they weren't able to see clearly at what was happening, "I can't get a shot." Ten muttered as the two's eyes landed on the roof, "I need to get to the roof, you get the truck got it?" Ten said as he looked at the girl who shook her head, " We need a quick get away, you go do that so we can get them out of here quickly." Ten spoke softly to the girl with a small amount of harshness as he grew angst of how long they were taking, "Okay okay- just be safe got it? or I'll be the one to kill you." Delilah said as Ten nodded running off down the hall leaving Delilah to take one last look at the group outside as she too ran the opposite way finding her way out to the truck.

Driving her way over a bunch of gargling walkers Delilah laughed like a maniac as the truck bumped over all the bodies, pressing her foot against the break as her mouth dropped and her eyes widened, Charles Garnett had been shot, and they had no medic for that, he would turn any second, the girl, still struck with fear, jumped from the truck as she opened all the doors, the groups weapons all layed in the bed of the truck, waiting for them, she ran with bolt cutters and opened the fenced gate, pulling Addy from the swarm of Z's that were running around like headless chickens, Murphy ran out next, looking back at Warren who kneeled over Garnett as he coughed over his own blood, Mack pulled on Warren as she yelled and kicked for Garnett, as they made it out to the truck, Delilah shut the gate as she looked around the roof, "Get her in the back! Go! We need to go 10k!" Delilah yelled as the group gathered around the truck.