chapter twenty five

"Doctor of the dead, part two."

The phone rang from Doc's pant pocket as they came towards another set of doors, Delilah walked beside a weak Cassandra who's face had barely any colour in it

The phone rang from Doc's pant pocket as they came towards another set of doors, Delilah walked beside a weak Cassandra who's face had barely any colour in it. Her hair fell from the up-do it was in, it was now down against her shoulders.

The archers grip on her blade stayed tight as she held it in her right hand, the girls other arm wrapped tightly around the wounded woman's hip beside her.

"Zombie apocalypse, how may I direct your call?" Doc answered the phone, a snort left Lilah's throat as she smiled faintly at the man who stood with his back turned to the group as they gathered around the white ridden walls.

"Uh, yeah what's left of us. This is Doc speaking." Was all the four could hear from the man, barely able to bear the caller on the other side.

Their voices grew quieter as Doc let out a small laugh once he had ended the call with Citizen Z.

"Decontamination, we have to go through it before going in and out of this place otherwise a bomb comes straight for us." The bearded man spoke as he played with the crow bar in his hands, "What else? You wouldn't have that grin on your face if you knew we would get bombed." Roberta said as she eyes the man suspiciously.

"Naked?" Roberta repeated as she rubbed her forehead gently, Lilah's chest grew tight at the thought of getting naked Infront of others, she was barely happy with the way she looked when she saw herself in mirrors, let alone standing there with other people's prying eyes.

"Thats what he said. Naked. And then we got to put all our clothes and stuff in this chute here to get decontaminated with some liquid nitrogen." Doc said as he rubbed the back of his head.

The six stood silent for a moment before a rattling of a belt buckle was heard "What are we waiting for?" Murphy exclaimed tugging on his belt as he looked up at Roberta, "For y'all to turn around." She said back, Delilah's eyes widened as she looked at Cassandra, but she met eyes with 10k instead.

"And no peeking."

°

The six now stood in a circle, naked.

Not even a sock was left on their bodies, Lilah's face was bright red as she stood with her back towards the rest of the group, "Cass you okay standing there?" Delilah said as she stayed looking at the wall Infront of her, "all good." She heard her friend whisper back.

But a slap noise made Delilah turn her head the other way, her brows furrowed as she saw Roberta pointing at 10k "Eyes up front, young man." She warned as his cheeks grew redder than tomato's, still looking at him, she studied his profile a small smile on her lips as his eyes met here's once again "Who were you looking at?" Lilah asked the boy, who's eyes widened as he shook his head, opening his mouth to speak, yet he hadn't had the chance as Roberta leaned back slightly looking at the brunette "You." Warren smirked throwing the boy under the bus as she laughed to herself.