Heart of the Sunrise (Chapter 26)

'Dream on, on to the heart of the sunrise...'

This has been sitting around for more time than I'm legally advised to admit. Mostly because I kept getting ideas for stuff to stitch+trace, in spite of the time constraints that I mention previously that should've discouraged me from doing so. Ah well.

Bit long. Sorry. Still learning how to do these most... efficiently? I guess?

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter!

06/12/2023: Just realised that I forgot to add the ""OP song"", lol. Fixed!

================================================================================

"God... I hate these late-night shifts." A voice remarked idly, as its progenitor rubbed at their eyes tiredly. He was a professional, adult employee of Honnouji Academy, and wore the standard uniform of a member of Honnouji's security team - Black shoes and trousers, along with a buttoned up short-sleeve shirt of a similar hue to the grayish-blue of Honnouji's student uniform. He was wearing a peaked cap coloured the same as his shirt, with gold and black detailing. On his right shoulder, a blue-gold-silver badge displaying Honnouji's logo was sewn, and on his cap there was the same badge, only made out of metal instead.

"Another exciting shift, I see?"

Another, younger man approached him, wearing a very similar uniform to the one just leaving. However, the attire had some peculiar modifications that differentiated it from the norm - his shirt displayed gold-and-red buttons, each having solar patterns interlaid with silver. The Honnouji badge upon his cap seems normal from the bottom, excepting a pinkish-red and gold solar disc was imprinted on the star's centre. The uniform also displayed two golden B-shaped collar badges.

Most distinctive of the younger man's features, however, were the tattooed images on his skin. On each cheek the man had solar discs similar to one on his cap badge, with trails of alternating cerise and gold traversing up and down the sides of his face. The inferior trails wrapped under his chin and down his neck, disappearing under his shirt's collar. These trails then re-emerged separately from either sleeve, traveling up his arms and separating into 5 branches at the wrists, each branch thence going on to terminate at the nearest phalanges of the fingers.

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

(Notice 1 : Experimenting with sticking to just Jojo artstyle and not mixing with KLK, plus with using Part 4 rather than 3 for refs

(Notice 1 : Experimenting with sticking to just Jojo artstyle and not mixing with KLK, plus with using Part 4 rather than 3 for refs. Let me know what you think.)

(Notice 2 : Aten card is there only because I thought it looked cool lol)

ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ