An Introduction

Edit at 11/23/2021 : Changed images of Toshiro+Chariot to reflect the cover image. Updated some text to better reflect story going forward. Potential changed from A to B. Trimmed down 'Extra Abilities' section. Changed end to reflect the fact that the prologue is already published. Edited some text to correct some minor errors in grammar and whatnot.

================================================================================

Hi, and welcome to the... thing!

This is my first (and possibly last, I don't even remember why I started this lol) venture into fanfiction writing, so please feel free to leave your comments, suggestions and/or feedback at any point you feel needs it!

Anyhow, as you may know from the title this will be an 'OC' story, not a 'Reader' story. It will also be a crossover story between Studio Trigger's 'Kill La Kill' and Hirohiko Araki's 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure', which belong to their respective creators, just as the OC belongs to myself.

Speaking of the OC, here is his profile...

[ Toshiro Matsuda ]

Son of [ Jean-Pierre Polnareff ] and Kasumi Matsuda. Prior to enrolling at Honnouji Academy, he lived in Morioh with his mother Kasumi and sister, Kiyo. Also attended S City Academy (whose uniform he is wearing in the images below) prior to transferring to Honnouji Academy.

Age : 17

Height : 5'11" (Taller than most of the characters, shorter than Uzu and ofc Gamagori)

Behold, a stitching. 

The text below (referring to older images, which I have since deleted) is still mostly true. My innate artistic abilities peak with drawing simple diagrams and basic proportion, and yet I still wanted to have custom images to showcase character appearances. Solution? Making stitchings of somewhat altered tracings (in this case, Kakyoin for the body, Shinjiro for the head, and Silver Chariot for... Silver Chariot) from screenshots of either show or official reference images. 

These'll pop up every now and again throughout the story. 

(Text below kept for sake of preserving comments)

Yes, my artistic jeenyus is outstanding, I know.

And if it looks familiar, it should be! I can't draw even if my life depended on it, so I stitched together slightly altered/edited tracings I had made of Kakyoin (Body), Shinjiro Nagita (Head), P.5 Polnareff (Hand) and P.3 Silver Chariot (Self-explanatory).

Speaking of Chariot, here he is:

(Text above kept for sake of preserving comments)

Why Silver Chariot you may ask?

Well, 

A) I can fit it in well enough as its fighting style is similar enough to other Kill La Kill characters.

B) Chariot is a pretty flexible stand, unlike some of them (Ahem, Fun Fun Fun and Strength). 

C) I just like this Stand, aight?

This Chariot has the same appearance and abilities as Polnareff's, although some differences between them include:

-Stats:

Potential increased from C to B, Precision from B to A

(Throughout Part 3, Silver Chariot is outright said and shown to be much more precise than its stats would suggest, so It doesn't really make much sense to keep it as a B.)

-Extra Abilities:

Much like Senketsu, Toshiro's S.C can adapt under great pressure, unlocking an ability if the user is determined enough.

-Semi-Conscious:

Toshiro's S.C. is able to communicate with Toshiro and is able to project itself into his dreams. It does not tend to communicate with others besides its user.

-Visibility:

Unlike Polnareff's S.C., and unlike most stands in general, Toshiro's S.C. is visible to everyone, stand user or not.

Also add onto that that Life Fibers will be linked to stands and stand users. Hence, Life Fiber users, such as Satsuki and the Elite Four, and Life Fiber infused beings, such as Senketsu, can see regular stands as well.

(I could also pull it even further and say the material the Stand/Requiem Arrows are made of is specially hardened Life Fibers, the same type that make up Ryuko's Scissor blade and Satsuki's Bakuzan).

Like I said earlier, feel free to add your own suggestions and thoughts!

Anyway, without a further ado, unto the first chapter;

The " Prologue " !

It may be a tad unpolished, so please feel free to leave your critiques and suggestions for me t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ to take inspiration from! Feedback is always appreciated!

================================================================================

Entity-1125

Logging off

================================================================================