La Sinfonia Rosa [Naturals Election] (Chapter 12)

"Frankly, I'm quite curious to see what counts as 'obnoxious' for you lot. I mean, Gamagori's Goku Uniform-"

"IS THE PERFECT SYMBOLIZATION OF MY ATTITUDE TO UPHOLDING DISCIPLINE IN THIS SCHOOL!" The giant quickly butted in.

"...was..." Toshiro continued, undeterred. "The most offensively perverted and distasteful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I mean, who the hell thought of that thing?!"

"Like Jakuzure, Shackle and Scourge Regalia were tailored to Gamagori's personality. Make of that what you will." Inumuta calmly responded, typing away at his laptop.

Toshiro shuddered at the implications of that thought.

...

"ENTRANCE MARCH! UNDER THE DOUBLE EAGLE!" Jakuzure announced, as a band column formed up behind her.

"You've gotta be kiddin'..." Ryuko whispered under her breath as her opponent sauntered in to her own marching hymn.

"She sure knows how to make a cheerful entrance..." Senketsu added, also following the band leader as she stepped down to the arena.

"Sorry for the wait new girl, I hope those boys haven't tired you out! This battle won't be anything sloppy like theirs! Prepare to be pummelled cheerfully, jauntily and utterly one-sidedly!"

Jakuzure began, starting the transformation of her Goku Uniform.

It all appeared normal, or as normal can be for such things. That is, until the instruments of her marching band began to be absorbed into the transformation.

"THREE STAR GOKU UNIFORM, SYMPHONY REGALIA : GRAVE!"

"God, how the hell is THAT a uniform?!"

"Just you wait new girl! For my first piece : THE LIGHT CAVALRY OVERTURE!" The speakers on the 'Uniform' started playing accordingly, as the 'Uniform' rolled ahead.

"Great, she's gonna kill me with her shitty music." Ryuko snarkily commented.

"It's hard to think with the noise..." Senketsu said, his tone sounding almost like a warning.

"Then let's SHUT HER UP!" The red-streaked girl yelled out, transforming her Kamui leaping forward to attack.

*BWOOOOM*

The speakers on Jakuzure's tank sent Ryuko flying back, just by the sheer magnitude of the bass. The noise now kept her pinned to the ground, barely able to even think through the audial clutter.

"This sound... it's making me nauseous." Ryuko might've asked how that works exactly, were it not for the sudden whiplash of the previous attack.

"Looking a little flat there, new girl! Let's sharpen up the tune a bit, shall we!" Nonon lifted her conductor's baton, as musical notes shot out of the speakers like bullets from a machine gun.