EPILOGUE

THIRD'S POV

Jungkook fell into life at the Gate house without much difficulty.

It was a family atmosphere that he appreciated and valued and cherished being a part of.

He'd never known true family until now and he vowed to never let it go.

It was mutually decided that any further business venture for Jungkook would wait until after he delivered his and Jimin's child but that didn't stop him from engaging in small jobs around the compound.

He and Lyle struck up a quick friendship and were soon collaborating on projects.

With Jungkook's stonework abilities and Lyle's carpentry and artistry, they produced impressive works, including some old-world follies for the massive gardens.

The pregnancy moved along easily after the bonding, just as Jimin had promised but the day of delivery was a different story altogether.

Jungkook hadn't grown too large but the egg had enlarged to a size he wondered about.

Chase had explained everything in detail but now that the day had arrived, all coherent thoughts flew from his head.

He lay on the bed in their quarters holding Jimin's hand as the Circle's Doctor Lee, an elder and healer who traveled with them from the L-city, performed his duties.

Pressing on Jungkook's stomach and urging him to push, It was surreal and yet so beautiful if it weren't for the sporadic cramps wracking his body.

"You're doing great sweetheart."

"Just a few more pushes and it will be over, You're so gorgeous my love."

Jimin was saying all the right things even though Jungkook doubted that he was gorgeous considering his position and the sweat that had soaked him and the bed and Jimin.

It was a strenuous process that left him panting for air and some times seizing with pain but in the end, it was all worth it.

When the egg finally left his body and lay within the soft bunting that had been prepared, Jungkook took a deep cleansing breath and just laughed so happy that it was over and so happy that the egg was perfect and the life within was waiting to emerge.

Jimin kept his grip tight on his hand and moved to sit beside him on the bed while dropping kisses to his face and shoulder.

With the doctor's assist, they watched as the egg opened slowly falling apart to reveal not one but two babies, They had twins, two perfect little boys.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook and kissed him hard and firm and then reached to take one of the babies from Dr. Lee, cuddling him into his arms as the other was passed to Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jimin said with a renew somber tone as he stared at his son in his arms and then at Jungkook and then at his son in Jungkook's arms.

Jimin was overwhelmed and Jungkook could feel his deep emotion and he reciprocated.

They sat like that for quite some time, just taking in the wonder of the moment and marveling at the miracle that was life.

"What should we name them?"

Jimin asked as he traded babies with Jungkook and checked them over to make sure they had all their fingers and toes and the little wing buds on their backs.

"I'll let you decide."

"I have no preference or family I wish to name them after." He told him.

He cuddled the babies and waited confident that Jimin would have something special in mind.

"Taehyung and Hoseok."

"Perfect." Jungkook agreed.

"Just like you are perfect." He kissed Jimin's cheek."

"And beautiful, just as you are beautiful." Jimin responded and took Jungkook's lips in a heated embrace.

THE END......
___________________________________