33

THIRD'S POV

Jimin spent the remainder of the night sitting on the back deck with his brothers and their mates coming and going checking on him and giving him comfort and support.

The sun had finally risen and he wondered when he would be able to see his mate again.

The staying away and giving him space was killing Jimin and driving his dragon mad.

Dean brought him coffee around seven and told him that breakfast was being prepared.

"Will you see that Jungkook receives a plate and also some juice? Jungkook likes juice."

"I'll take care of it, don't worry."

Dean patted his shoulder and as he was going back inside, Dun stepped out with Cal at his side.

They walked over and took a seat on either side of Jimin.

"I called Cal and asked him to bring Chance and Liam here to speak with your mate." Dun told him and he nodded, appreciating that his family was doing every thing they could to get them through this very rough patch.

"Thank you Cal." Jimin said and took a sip of his coffee.

"Congratulations Jimin." Cal responded so upbeat that Jimin couldn't help but smile.

"Fatherhood is such a wonderful blessing."

"Yes I'm thrilled at the prospect."

"I only wish my poor mate had more time to adjust but I'm not sorry for any of it."

"I'm glad my dragon was there to save him and I'm glad that we will be starting our time together as a family."

"It's beyond my wildest dreams in so many ways." Jimin worried about his mate but he couldn't be sad.

Everything he'd ever wished for in his life was upstairs, resting in his quarters.

"Chance and Liam are upstairs with your mate, Chance will answer any questions and ease his mind on the subject." Cal assured him.

"My mate was skittish too but handled it wonderfully and so will Jungkook, It's a beautiful thing to watch and be a part of."

"You have lovely days ahead of you." Cal was certainly raising his spirits.

After about an hour, Chance came out onto the deck with Liam. "Your mate would like to see you." He said and before he could finish his sentence.

Jimin was on his feet and racing through the house and up to his quarters on the second floor.

He came to the door and knocked first before opening it and stepping inside.

His mate stood by the window in just the jeans he'd had on the previous night.

His feet and chest were bare and his hair was in disarray and he looked amazing.

Jimin approached and reached out his arms and Jungkook rushed into them, burying his face in his chest and wrapping his arms around his middle.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

Jimin held him, rubbed his back with one hand and threaded the fingers of his other hand through Jungkook's hair, It felt so good to have him close.

"Yes, I'm good now." Jungkook responded.

"Chance helped me a lot with the pregnancy aspect and although I can't say I'm not completely weirded out, I'm also intrigued and I'm not unhappy about it, if that makes any sense at all." He gave a nervous laugh.