Chapter 61 // shopping

Comenzar desde el principio

"Nothing." James says too quickly. I narrow my eyes at him for a good minute until he keeps eye contact with me while he smirks, causing me to look away from his teasing eyes.

"I just want you to have a normal day for once, doll. And going shopping with your best friend seems pretty normal to me." James explains while he comes my way. When I'm in reach he throws his arm over my shoulder and kisses the side of my head.

"Thank you." I say sincerely before giving a small kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back." I say towards Wanda before walking towards the bathroom to dress up.

" I say towards Wanda before walking towards the bathroom to dress up

"For a moment I really thought she was seeing right through our lie." Wanda states the moment Allison was out of sight. I nod my head in agreement.

"Just try to keep her busy until I found the perfect ring and then tonight we will talk about the other thing." I explain while I text Steve to say that I'll be down in a few minutes.

"I still can't believe you are going to ask her to marry you." Wanda says excited and a little too loud for my liking. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell. If Allison knows before I can ask her to be my wife I'll kill Wanda.

"Say it louder, maybe than she will fucking hear you." I say annoyed while I throw my jacket on.

"Sorry." Wanda mumbles just as Allison walks out from the bathroom. She is wearing a white crop top that is held up with spaghetti straps, a jeans with a few holes and a jeans jacket. But what my eyes catch the most is that she is wearing my dog tag around her neck.

 But what my eyes catch the most is that she is wearing my dog tag around her neck

"I'm ready." My beautiful girl says as she puts her phone away in a tiny white handbag where also her wallet is in it before she walks towards me.

"I'll see you tonight." She says before kissing my lips. We kiss just a little longer before we move away from each other.

"Be careful and have fun." I say while I put one of her loose hairstrings behind her ear. She gives me a small smile before leaving the place with Wanda. I wait a few minutes before I also take my stuff and meet Steve downstairs in his car.

I open the passenger's seat and settle inside. "That took you long enough." Is the first thing Steve says as I sit down and close the car door.

"Just start driving, we don't have all day." I remind him and Steve directly starts the car to the first jewelryè store.