Chapter 20 // Steve and Bucky

18+

Day twenty

Thursday

"Are you ready for today?" Allison asks as her head lays on James' bare chest

After their session they decided to sleep back together in the same bed. They feel safer and it really takes their nightmares away.

"Not really, but he is my friend and it's my treatment so I have to." James replied honestly while he played with Allison's curls.

Allison could feel how tense James was to see Steve again. They will finally have a normal conversation after years, or that is at least what Allison's hopes. She knows how easily James shut down. Allison gets up and sits on James' lap.

"You are freaking out when you shouldn't. I know a good way to relax." Allison smirks as she starts moving her hips, feeling James getting hard underneath her.

Allison places kisses on his bare chest, going up to his neck then to his cheeks until their lips meet. James directly reacts to the kiss and pushes Allison closer to him to deepen the kiss. They make out passionately for a few minutes until James rolls over-so he is on top-to break the kiss.

"I normally can't say no to you doll, but Steve can walk in here any minute. But I promise we will continue this tonight." James says smirking as he stands up from the bed.

"At least we can take a quick shower, right?" Allison asks with puppy eyes.

"You know as well as me that it won't be a quick shower." James laughs.

"You know as well as me that you love our showers." Allison says playfull, giving James a wink.

"Indeed I do." James says before giving Allison a kiss on her forehead.

Allison burst out laughing.

"What?"

"We always have weird conversations." Allison mumbles.

"You love them." James says playfull, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up." Allison says as she throws her pillow to James' head.

"You know what happened last time you did that." James smiles evilly.

"No! James don't!" Allison warns him as she tries to grib her bed but fails as James already grabbed her and pulled her over his shoulder.

"I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU LET ME FALL!" Allison screams.

"You really don't trust me.." James mumbles as he puts Allison back on the ground.

"I do trust you." Allison says honestly as she jumps in James' arms and wraps her legs around his torso.

"And I trust you too." James replies honestly as he wraps his arms around Allison.