Chapter 59 // aftercare

When I enter the bathroom I grab my boxers, covering up my still pulsing dick before I walk towards the tub, filling it with warm water and adding some bubbles with it

When I enter the bathroom I grab my boxers, covering up my still pulsing dick before I walk towards the tub, filling it with warm water and adding some bubbles with it. Just when I want to take a washcloth to clean up Allison, she walks into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused while I put the washclote back. Without saying anything and without looking at me, Allison points towards the toilet. Something is wrong.

"Let me help you." I offer as I try to take her hand in mine but she moves away from me shaking her head while she walks with unsteady and wobbling legs towards the toilet.

"Let me know when you're done." I mumble before I make my way out of the bathroom. I know I should be asking what is wrong but I also know that Allison needs to pee first so I give her the privacy she needs until she is done.

I don't really understand why she is acting like this. A minute ago everything was fine while we came, telling each other we love each other and now she is ignoring me and pushing me away.

Maybe I was too rough?

My trail of thoughts is interrupted when I hear the door of the bathroom open, but Allison doesn't walk out of it or doesn't say anything. I hear her turn off the water and climb into the tub all on her own. I brace myself for the worst and walk inside, closing the door behind me.

"Is it warm enough?" I ask while I turn my back towards her on purpose so she is obliged to give me a verbal answer. I take a washcloth and a towel while Allison answers me.

"Yes." Is all I get but I could still hear her voice crack in that one single world. I turn around and walk towards the tub. I kneel next to the tub, deciding to give her some space and take a shower later on my own.

"Something is bothering you." I state while I dip the washcloth into the water. Allison sighs while she leans forwards and wraps her arms around her legs, laying her cheek on her knee. I squeeze the liquid onto her back and clean her.

"Shit.." I mumble and Allison's eyes snap to my worried ones. "I was too rough, wasn't I? I'm so sorry." I apologize worried.

"No, you weren't. It's just.. I-" Allison cuts herself off with a sob causing my heart to break. She slaps her hand before her mouth while tears stream down her cheeks. I quickly rub them away with my thumbs.

"What's wrong, doll?" Worry clearly laying in my voice. Allison pushes my hands away and rubs her tears away as she tries to steady her breathing.

"When you pushed your cum back inside me.. I just.. please don't do that again." She mumbles, making me confused. What did I do wrong?

"What do you mean?" I ask confused. Allison looks with hurtful eyes at me before she shakes her head and stands up in the tub causing me also to stand up.

"Nothing." She shakes her head while she steps out of the tub without accepting my help. "I'm just tired. I just want to sleep." She explains while wrapping the towel around her body before stepping out of the bathroom.