Bonus II // the end?

7 years later

"Mommy! Daddy!" I hear Ant scream from the hallway before I hear the door of our room open

"Mommy! Daddy!" I hear Ant scream from the hallway before I hear the door of our room open. I hear James groan next to me as soon as Ant jumps onto our bed.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Ant repeats while he keeps jumping up and down on the bed. I allow myself to open my eyes and I blink a few times to get used to the lights.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I whisper as I place Ant onto my lap, making sure not to wake up James completely. I rub his light brown hair away from his eyes before giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

"Snow! Can I play, please?" Ant asks with his adorable, pleading, blue eyes, making it hard for me to deny him while he points his finger at the window. I look towards the window and see snowflakes falling on the grass in our big garden.

"James." I whisper as I slightly nudge his shoulder with my hand. A groan is the only reaction I get out of him before he hides his face under the blankets causing me to chuckle.

"Go put something warm on while I try to wake up your dad, okay?" I say towards Ant. He gets more excited and throws his little arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back.

"Thank you, mommy." He thanked me before giving a small kiss on my cheek, causing my heart to warm. Ant quickly gets off the bed and runs out of our room, leaving the door open.

I turn my attention back towards my grumpy husband who is still hiding under the blankets. I take the blanket from his face and poke his cheek with my finger, trying to wake him up but he only slaps my hand away in his sleep.

"James? You need to wake up." I say softly as I run my hand through his hair. A small moan escapes his lips as he leans into my touch but he still doesn't move. I sigh before I climb onto his body and straddle his lap.

I lower my head and capture my lips with his. It only takes a few seconds before I feel James responding to the kiss and feel his hands onto my hips. I back away from his lips as I remember that our door is still open and Ant can walk in every minute.

"Come back." James mumbles as I feel his hand on the back of my neck before he lowers my head again and kisses me hard. He didn't waste a second as he plunged his tongue into my mouth, making out with me.

"Happy New Year, my beautiful wife." James whispers against my lips while he places a loosen hair behind my ear causing me to smile against his lips.

"Happy New Year, my handsome husband." I whisper back before I straighten myself and climb off James's lap. I don't come far as I feel James hand wrap around my wrist, pulling me back towards him.

"Don't gooo!" He wines before he drags me back onto his body. He quickly turns us around and wraps his arms around my torso like a baby. He buries his face into my boobs before he lets out a sigh of satisfaction.