Chapter 30 // afraid

18+

Day twenty nine

Saturday

I moan when I feel Allison move above me while my cock is still inside of her

I moan when I feel Allison move above me while my cock is still inside of her. I am too tired to open my eyes since we have only fallen asleep 30 minutes ago.

That is until her arms tighten around my body while a soft whimper escapes her lips and my eyes shoot directly open.

Allison groans like she is in pain while she digs her nails into my side. I hate it to see her like this, to see her in pain every single night again.

Since the Hydra incident she has been having nightmares non-stop about what those men did to her. I try to comfort her in any way I can but she keeps shutting me out. She doesn't talk about what happened and when I bring it up she completely ignores me. She even acts like it didn't happen at all and like she hasn't nightmares all the time.

"Shh, doll, you are safe here." I whisper against the side of her head while I hug her tightly. That's what I do every night. I know she can hear me but she never opens her eyes so she can pretend in the morning that she doesn't remember it but I know her too well and I clearly see it's killing her.

Another painted noise escapes her lips and my heart breaks. I hate it that I can't take her pain away and I hate it that I can't kill those men who cause her all this pain.

"I got you, Ally, no one is going to hurt you." I whisper as I rub small circles on her bare back. Soon I feel her body relax against mine as she's sleeping peacefully again.

Me on the other end, I am getting harder by the second inside of her when all I want to do is just sleep in her warm arms. But I can't because since the incident I haven't been sleeping either. Everytime I close my eyes I see Allison laying on the floor unconscious.

Every day I still fear Hydra will come back for me but now I am also afraid they will come back for Allison. And I don't want to think about all the things they would do to her once they have her. Allison can act like it doesn't affect her but I know she is scared because she hasn't been outside since it happened.

I slowly slide my cock out of her, making sure not to wake her because if I stay in her I will not get sleep at all. After another 30 minutes I finally relax and fall back asleep.

A few hours later I am woken up by the feeling of fingers tracing over my scars where my metal arm begins. I open my eyes to be met with the most beautiful naked woman. My woman.

She hasn't noticed yet that I am awake as her eyes are focussed on my scars giving me the small opportunity to admire her. Her hair is in a messy bun because of my roughness last night. A few hairs are glued to her face from the sweat. Her eyebrows are a little raised as her eyes are intensely focussed on my scars and her lips are dry before her tongue wets them making me want to kiss them.