Chapter 23: Christmas Dream

Christmas Day had arrived and it was time for a wedding

The Centauri pack had gone wild from day break and not only making sure that all the decorations were up but to also get the snowy fields ready for all the guests. They had installed a speaker in the field to play classic Christmas music which allowed everyone to feel the festive spirit despite the hectic schedule.

Klaus ran up the stairs to his bedroom to finally get dressed. He had already made sure to send everyone else first because they took the longest. He opened the door expecting to see his mate and Bone done, but he found King spread across the bed. He was resting on his stomach with his head propped on his arm and his legs hung off the edge of the mattress. Klaus predicted that King didn't intend to fall asleep but the party preparations, kids and pack must have worn him out.

"King, you need to wake up," he said as he took off his sweater. "We don't have much time left until our guests show."

King didn't budge nor make a sound like he heard him. Klaus went over to him and laid down beside him.

"Honey," Klaus draped his limbs over King, "wake up."

King opened his eyes when he looked down at the blond head tucked under his chin and resting on his chest. Klaus was snuggled against him and a smile appeared on King's lips.

King abruptly wrapped his arms tightly around Klaus. Klaus squirmed in surprise and tried to get out. "I caught you," he jested.

"Ha ha, very funny," Klaus mocked. "Let me go, we need to get ready for the party."

King caressed down Klaus's back. "There's still loads of time," he said as he pressed closer to his reluctant mate.

"King," he said as he felt the raging erection against him.

"Klaus," his eyes sparkled with mischief.

Klaus pushed King back against the bed and went down on him. King lost it the moment he saw Klaus's mouth wrap around his cock. The throbbing erection filling inside his hot, wet mouth and he licked the head just like King liked it.

"Fuck, Klaus, don't stop," King moaned.

Klaus pushed deeper and swallowed all of King's essence.

"Good boy," King grinned.

Klaus pushed King off the bed with him. "Now, get dressed already," he forced.

King sighed dramatically but nonetheless listened to him. Klaus ran off into the shower to freshen up, which hadn't intended to be long until King used to excuse of getting dressed and got in the shower with him. Klaus had no control over what happened next. Only that forty-five minutes went by and they were even more late now.