Chapter 17: Bound To You

The moment the door to his cabin opened, Zoya knew what was about to happen. He put her down, her body sliding against his. She bloomed under his gaze and she was ready to give herself to him. She stood in her wet dress, that was sheer and hiding nothing of her from him. But she didn't care. She wanted River to take the dress off her and she needed his hands on her.

River stood towering over her, his eyes darkened with desire and hunger. He shut the door and locked it behind him without taking his eyes off her. She felt the heat pooling between her legs and the fluttering sensation in her gut drive her wild. Her body ached from everywhere and she knew it was because her own body deceived her and craved him. She had no restraint against this man. He was just too powerful.

The moment the door locked, River sealed his lips with hers and he didn't slow down from there. She lost all control like him and deepened the kiss, letting his tongue take hers into a heated battle. She gave herself to him, letting herself go and trusting him.

As he kissed her, devoured her, she realized much later that he had backed her up and was guiding her towards something, when suddenly, he put his arms under her butt and hoisted her off her feet, wrapping her legs around his waist. His strong arms held her tightly to his body and she moved to break the kiss, but a low growl reverberated from his throat when she did that, she kissed him again but was still worried about going up the stairs. He was perfectly fine though, he didn't need to look or guess anything. He knew the path up the stairs and to his bedroom. She didn't even get the chance to look around, but she'd definitely do that tomorrow.

River put her down on her feet, only to keep his lips locked against hers and his free hands found the zipper of her dress. He pulled it down and let the silk fall around her feet. She stood naked but wasn't vulnerable. She was never vulnerable with River because she knew he wouldn't judge her. He pulled his lips away and kissed down the column of her neck, his hand cupping the base of her head and fisting her hair holding her still for him, she felt the sharpness of his teeth that ran along her throat and she moaned hotly, unable to hold it in.

"Take my clothes off," his voice was deep and commanding.

Zoya pushed off his jacket and then grabbed the hem of his shirt and peeled it off him. His body was roped with muscle everywhere, there wasn't any part of him that wasn't dangerous. She felt a chill down her body and the heat blossoming inside her. He sensed the arousal from her, just like he knew of his own too. She grabbed the belt around his jeans, when his strong hands stopped her. She looked up into his smoky blue eyes.

"You first," he growled hotly.

River laid her back on the bed, the soft duvet cushioning her. The light from the large window shined over his body. He came around and stood at the foot of the bed, she drank the sight of his broad shoulders and strong torso that had multiple scars brushed across his taut skin. He was sinful from the way he looked at her. He leaned his heavy knee on the bed and she wanted to close her eyes, but she stayed focused on him. His hand caressed up her calf then her thigh, his eyes stayed on hers but his lips kissed her knee then her thigh nearing her core.

"I want to possess every part of you and never let anyone else touch you," his voice made her moan.

River's fingers hooked onto the strap of her thong and ripped it off her body and tossed it on the floor. He moved down her inner thigh with his lips before he exposed his teeth and bit her thigh, the sting jolted up her core and stomach. He licked away at the bite and fed off her pain and pleasure, he did that again as he got closer to her core. She writhed under him and was already a mess and he hadn't even touched her core yet.