forty eight. werewitch

Start from the beginning

this startles liam, his arms falling from their previous crossed position and swaying by his sides.

"how'd you do that?" he questions. now looking more scared than cocky.

"you'll learn" scott tries to reassure him. "but first you need to get through the full moon"

"the moons already out"

oh, little mr cocky is back, great.

"and you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" scott notices the way liam's forehead began to bead with sweat and could hear his heart rate rising.

"i feel like i'm surround a bunch of psychopathic nut jobs" he seethes, anger pouring off him.

"hey! not all of us are nut jobs...just her" Kodin nods toward his sister who scoffs.

"you guys are out of your freaking minds" liam's temper gets worse. "i don't know how you did that eye thing and i don't care. i'm walking out the door right now! and if any of you try to stop me, i swear to god, i'm gonna..."

liam starts to scream in pain, holding his hands to his ears and lowering himself to the ground.

"damn, kids got a temper" Kaitlin mumbled, watching as scott tried to calm liam down.

"what wrong, liam"

"you don't hear that?"

scott focuses his hearing, searching for the cause of liam's discomfort. cars begin to pull up to the lake house, the lights filling the room.

"did you tell someone about this?" lydia questions.

"my friend mason" liam pants, now on his knees, hands on the floor. "you said it was a party"

kira walks toward the window, noticing the amount of teenagers that had arrived.

"who did mason invite?" Stiles asks, the teens outside now hooting and yelling in excitement.

"everyone" Isaac sighs.

Liam begins to drag his claws across the floorboards of the house.

"ah, the floors! get him off the floors!" lydia demands, recalling her mothers warnings about keeping the lake house in tact.
she jumps back when Liam growls at her. "okay, nevermind"

"we need to get him to the boathouse now!" Scott and kira pick liam up and begin to lead him out the room.

"ugh" malia stumbles, a hand on her head. "guys" she calls out.

Kaitlin, Stiles, Isaac and Kodin turn towards Malia. Isaac looks at her in worry. "you okay?"

Malia doesn't respond, only turns towards the four with a growl, her eyes once again burning their steel blue.

Kaitlins eyes widen and Isaac jumps into actions. "oh jesus...okay, basement? yeah, basement. now. now. kodin help me"

Kodin grabs hold of Malia and helps lead her downstairs "please don't bite me, please don't bite me"