20 - 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕

Start bij het begin

"Let's go upstairs, I have everything set out for you, by the way, thanks again for doing this."

"It's no problem, Adeline," She said. Adeline led the way upstairs to her room, which looked like a beauty salon threw up. Her vanity has little to no free space on it. There was eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, and contour pallets everywhere.

"Yeah, I know it's a train wreck in here,"

"It's bad but certainly not worse than when Alice does someone's hair and makeup."

"Oh here's the dress I'm going to wear," Adeline said picking up the green dress.

"That's going to look gorgeous on you"

"Thanks, Rosie"

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

A knock on the door was heard just as Rosalie zipped Adeline into her dress. 

"Alright, how do you feel?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Alright, how do you feel?"

"Drop-dead gorgeous." Rosalie laughed.

"Honey, your still human, I'm dead gorgeous"

"That you are, either way, you did an amazing job"

"Thank you, now we better go before Jasper loses his mind."

"Yeah, that might be a good idea" The two walked down the stairs. Jasper was sitting with Adeline's father when Adeline got down to the last step. "Hey there," Adeline said ending the staring contest that was happening between her father and boyfriend. "Addie, you look lovely,"

"Thank you, dad," She said smiling. Jasper got up from his chair and handed her some flowers.

"Thanks, Jasper, they're lovely. Were these kidnapped from Esme's garden?" Adeline asked. Jasper looked down in slight embarrassment.

"One of these days Esme is going to kill you for stealing from her garden Jasper," Rosalie said with amusement. Adeline giggled.

"I know," he said, his gaze looking over Adeline's beauty. "Darling, you look phenomenal,"

"Rosalie helped," Adeline said with a small smug smile.

"Come on let's get going," Jasper said ushering her out.

"Have fun kids, but not too much fun!" Adeline's father said.

"DAD!" she said embarrassed. He chuckled. Rosalie hugged Adeline before separating from her car.

"Come on darling," Jasper said quieter so only Adeline could hear. Adeline looked into his eyes and smiled sweetly before saying, "Jasper, darling" she paused to giggle before dropping her voice down, "If you keep doing that,-"

"Doig what? Darling" Jasper interrupted taunting her.

"You know exactly what. Now as I was saying if you keep doing that, my heart just might beat out of my chest you will no longer have a very hot girlfriend."

"Pity, you are lovely."

"Thank you, now let's go. I may have had a RedBull before this and now I'm hyper and ready to dance"

✨🌧💐🍎💐🌳✨

They arrived at the formal which was in the school's gym. It was decorated with a bunch of fake flowers to represent spring. Jasper and Adeline were walking around the dance floor when Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift came on. "Oh, Jazzy let's go dance! We have to!" Adeline said dragging him to the center of the dance floor. Adeline was practically screaming singing the words, but she made sure to make eye contact with Jasper when she sang, "He's tall and handsome as hell, He's so bad but he does it so well." Jasper laughed and pulled her closer to him. "Let's go outside darling," he said. Adeline nodded and walked out with him. They walked far enough away until the music could be heard in the background. They danced for a minute before Jasper realized Adeline was taller than usual. He looked down to see green heels that matched the dress perfectly. "Are you wearing heels because your short?" he teased.

"Well, not everyone can be 6'3 Jasper, but yes, and because they're really cute"

"They are very pretty, just like you," he complimented. It was then that the song switched and The Night We Met by Lord Huron was playing. Jasper and Adeline slowly danced as they looked into each other's eyes. It was peaceful as they were the only ones outside. "Adeline, have you ever noticed how much of a difference you make on people?" Jasper said quietly.

"No, why?"

"You've made me the happiest I've been in my entire existence"

"Jaz I-" Adeline started to say before a single tear made its way down her cheek without her knowing. Jasper looked down at her face and gently wiped the tear away. "You don't have to say anything darling. I know how you feel, empath remember?" A sudden gust of wind blew past them, and the stands of Adeline's hair got stuck to her lip gloss. She giggled and pulled the stands of her off her lips. Jasper chuckled and said "I guess every good thing must come to an end"

"I suppose," she said before leaning up and briefly kissing Jasper getting lip gloss on him. She laughed before Jasper picked her up bridals style and said teasingly "Oh now your not going anywhere!"

"Oh heavens no!" She said in a random British accent playing along with the joke.

A/N: The spring formal is held on Friday after school (in my version at least), Adeline and Saige just didn't go to school that day.