"¿Listos amigos?" Quackity bounces up and down with excitement. He's dressed in a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and navy dress pants with black shoes. A red tie hangs loosely around his neck and a pair of vintage glasses is perched on his nose. "I'm ready to have some fun!"

The rest of the guys cheer and follow him out to the car.

"Wait Dream!" Drista says before I can follow them. "I have something for you."

"For me? How sweet?" I say sarcastically. "Come on Drista, you're always trying to prank me. What is it this time? Exploding gum? A whipped cream pie?"

Drista laughs and holds out a small, black velvet box.

"Mom and Dad's idea."

I gingerly take the box, still half expecting something to pop out and scare me. I raise the lid and gasp softly.

"They bought this for me?"

Drista nods as I continue to stare at the shiny item inside.

"I picked it out for you."

A beautiful, silver watch with emerald studded silver hands moving against a black watch face rests among the velvet folds. Looking closer, I can see a white smiley face on the black face.

"Thank them for me," I smile, hugging Drista. "And thank you."

Drista returns the hug and gives me a friendly slap on the back.

"Of course."

I slip the watch on my wrist and fasten it. I tilt my head to admire the way it shines and watch the hands move slowly around the circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure this is an appropriate party for Drista to go to?" I ask once we're speeding down the highway. The sky is darkening and a few stars are visible. "Why is it so important she is here Punz?"

"You don't want what happened last time to happen again do you?" Punz asks, his eyes still staring out the window. "Especially with your parents out for the whole day."

I frown and wrap my arm protectively around Drista who glares at me with smudged eyeliner.

"I guess."

The ride resumes its silence until the GPS announces our arrival.

"Arrived at your destination," it says and Quackity promptly ends the route.

"Thank you," Sapnap chuckles sarcastically.

"Were there any specifications of weapons?" Sam asks, revealing several long knives concealed inside his jacket.

"Doesn't say," Punz mutters, scrolling through his phone. "Also, I don't think Y/N will be there."

"What? She's almost guaranteed to go!" I sit up immediately.

Surely he's kidding, right?

Y/N would try to come here exclusively to start another fight.

"Nope," Punz replies, popping the p. "She seemed pretty pissed off at some of the mafia leaders. I can't imagine her being here tonight surrounded by all of them."

"That's true," I pause and continue to gather various guns and knives from under the seat. "We should be cautious though."

I turn to Bad who is still nervously looking at the giant mansion we've pulled up to. Multicolored lights flash through the windows and the music's beat thrums throughout my body.

"Bad, you're in charge of watching Drista, make sure none of the men touch her."

Bad nods and gives Drista a warm smile.

"Alright let's do this!" Quackity cheers, practically leaping out of the driver's seat. "We may even pick up some bitches! Who knows!?"

I climb out of the car as well and survey the party scene through the open doors.

I hope not.

——————————————————————————————

1,189 words

Question: How often do you see a DSMP fan at school?

There's this kid in my computer coding class who wears a Techno hoodie almost everyday and a kid in my art class who wore a GeorgenotFound hoodie.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!