.23

H

The barn. Once filled with animals, then the dead and now a teen boy. A boy that didn't deserve what was happening to him, a boy that was scared and just worried, he didn't want what was happening and nor did Kendra. She felt pity on the boy, such pity she hadn't gone near the barn, she hadn't tried to or even asked to because she knew she'd feel more pity and try and save him from the fate Daryl and Rick decided he deserved.

Her hands found them selves busy, holding onto the binoculars. Holding them so tight her hands turned a ghostly pale white, paining her hands.

"Don't break those now" Dale laughed slightly as he sat next to the girl, her hands relaxed a bit before tensing once again, staring at the barn with a burning glare. "This is wrong" Kendra grumbled setting the binoculars down next to her chair looking to Dale who meekly nodded his head, agreeing with the girl. Unlike the other adults whom she had voiced her oppion to shut her down and told her she was simply a child he listened to her. Happy she had the courage to do so.

"He's a boy, a child he does not deserve such pain for commiting a crime that he had no want in" Kendra explained her eyes never leaving the barn and her small barn heating up from anger.

She didn't want the kid to face a fate that he had no right it being served.

Kendra let out a sigh staring at the group below the RV, her leg cramping, the pain pricing up her leg to her hips. Leaning her head back, really thought about what Carl had told her. She had really left him when he had needed her, she left him when he was at his lowest, and now he left her at her lowest, a taste of her own medicine.

"Do- do you remember the night, Carl had just got shot an you ask me what I'm so worried about, because that's what was keeping me awake?" Kendra rambled out, glancing to Dale who nodded slowly staring at the tree line with a frown.

"I think I know what it was, or who it was and it's still keeping me up, because I haven't truly faced it yet" Kendra stampered out, her voice wavering, like she was paper and she was about to rip from the amount of weight on her. Dale nodded his head while Kendra rolled her shoulders. "Well you need to comfort said person, tell them how you feel because at the end of the day it's you or said person" Kendra shook her head, because she knew at the end of the day it was said person over herself. It was any said person over her every day any day.

Author Note
Who is said person?
Idfk bruh