.4

Dead Love.

Death was such a sad word, one that shared sorrow and unforgivable, something that everyone would endure young or old, small or large you'd experience the sadness of someone you love dying.

Though now you have so much higher of a chance of experiencing the feeling. The feeling of the lump in your throat the feeling of someone never hugging you again, never seeing you, never hearing their voice, or even having to deal with all the annoying things they'd do, because once their gone you so deeply will miss them, even the annoying things they'd do just to piss you off.

Carl claimed other wise, saying his mother would never die, that she'd always force him into a hair cut, that he'd forever hate his hair getting chopped off.

Even if it was ment to make everyone feel somewhat normal again it didn't. Instead it made Kendra even more sad. Every time Lori snipped away at Carl's hair the Walsh girl always seen her mother sitting behind her, a mirror placed in her small hands as her mother gently skipped away at dead ends.

As she brushed out every knot in the girls hair, how she'd make sure Kendra was happy with the finished product. Something the girl did miss so much. She used to love hair cuts but now she despised them. She hated people touching her hair, she didn't like when people would try to cut her hair, or how Lori always tried to force the girl into hair cuts. Stating her long brown hair would get her killed, yanked by a walker.

The Walsh girl always shrugged her off, she didn't believe the women, even if she did she'd never admit that she hated doing so. "Stop moving" Lori hissed between her teeth to the boy who grew more and more antsy with every snip.

Wanting nothing more than to get up and run around, "Trust me once you start shaving you'll be begging for your mothers hair cuts" Shane smiled at the boy, leaning on a car behind Kendra who nodded smiling along.

Carl always had been stubborn so no doubt he wasn't gonna agree. Rolling his eyes with a click of his tongue staring daggers at Kendra who sheepishly smiled at the grimes boy who didn't find it funny.

"Yeah I'll believe you when I see it" the boy smiled as his mother let him go patting his back, standing to his feet a loud siren filled the groups ears putting them on high alert. Following after everyone else Shane gripped Kendra's arm pulling her back wards behind him.

Peeking over the hill side a bright red sports car came into view with a happy Gleen sitting in the front seat smiling like an idiot.

"Turn it off!" Kendra yelled, she didn't mind the noise what she did mind what came with the noise. The dead, and she didn't want anyone to die. She couldn't deal with having to feel that again. The pain she felt with her mother, Kendra Walsh, would forever and always hate the thought of death.