.15

Boys will be bugs Cavetown

Kendra had always loved the forest, she loved how the trees hid her body so easily, she loved the smell of the trees the most. It was like a distant memory of her mother, whom had always loved the scent. The warm sun beat down on the group as they called out for Sofia, looking around for tracks that she'd been through there. But with each dead end, every false foot print, Kendra's hope slivered. The pocket knife in hand, the one she had yet to return to Andrea, the blade was still tucked away but her thumb rested on the button to pull the blade out.

The sound of bells ringing echoed throughout the dead silent forest. The sound making goose bumps rise on the girls skin. Looking to the others with a glimpse of hope in her eyes but they were all busy arguing weather to go or not. Though if they didn't and Sofia was there she'd die. Looking back and forth trying to make up her mind Kendra turned on her heel starting to race towards the sound. Branches broke beneath her shoes as she ran through the tree weaving through them.  

A hand grasped her small wrist pulling her back as she nearly made it into a clearing. The church sat in the center s graveyard surrounding it. "what were you thinking?" Shane hissed, turning the girl to look at him his hands on her shoulders, a frown apparent on his face as he glared daggers at her. "I wanted to help Sofia" the Walsh girl squeeked out as she looked to the ground.

Shane's face went red, and smoke was flying from his ears as he stared at the girl. "Well don't. You'll just get in the way" he snarled as Kendra nodded her eyes locked on the pocket knife in hand. Walking past her Shane paused looking behind him, "Carl! Let's go" he said watching as the grimes boy happily walked along side of him, leaving Kendra to stand there dumbfounded watching as the two nearest the church.

Kendra had finally realized why she hated Carl as much as she did, he would always be the one her father would need. He would always be the one that he'd pick, it would always be Carl over Kendra, and the Walsh girl was furious.

Kendra didn't enjoy being in the forest alone with those whom she didn't quit know. Lori, Andrea, Daryl, Gleen and herself all walked through the trees silent, although Andreas glares, and the looks sh kept sending Lori were louder than words could ever be. It was annoying everyone Kendra was sure of it. Lori had given her the gun a while back yet Andrea was still being pissy.

Not really paying much attention to anything Kendra tripped over large root sticking out of the ground. Silently cursing Kendra groaned when a hand grasped her arm, opening her mouth to thank whomever helped her up, her brown eyes were met with a pair of dead cold eyes. Staring deep into her soul.

Letting out a high pitched scream Kendra pulled her arm away dropping the knife in the leaves Kendra yelped as she suddenly was thrown to the ground the hand holding her arm limp on the ground, an arrow through it's head. Looking up to Daryl who stared at her while grabbing his arrow. "You had a knife why didn't you to use it" he gruffed handing her the knife with a blank face.

Gripping the knife tightly in her hand she quickly jogged a few steps to walk beside Daryl. "I would! But I don't know how to use it" she stuttered out quickly as she watched Andrea and Gleen talk among themselves a few steps away from Daryl and Kendra.

"Then why' do ya have it?" He fired bac cocking a brow, not bothering you send hera glance his eyes trained Infront of him still looking for Sofia.

Shrugging her shoulders Kendra fell quiet, truly she didn't know why she had the took if she never did olan to use it. "Just put it into their damn skulls" Daryl shrugged walking a bit faster. Leaving Kendra thinking to herself, it couldn't be that hard to kill a walker, Right?

 Leaving Kendra thinking to herself, it couldn't be that hard to kill a walker, Right?

No Kendra don't do it sweet thing!!!! Anyslay Carl and Kendra are something.... That's for sure. Anyslay enemies to lovers!!!!! 😩😩 Ahhh