.9

Soft core- the Neighbourhood

Perhaps it was the nagging feeling of betrayal, the feeling that her father chose her best friend over herself, he chose the other boy over his own daughter or Perhaps it was the feeling if knowing Jim was infected in the back of the Rv, Kendra was worried she was put on edge. She was truly terrified. She was hurt that he didn't save her.

The roads were empty not a soul- dead or alive- in sight this sent chills down girls spine. Coloring in the newly seen birds she had already colored in 7/45 of the birds in the book. It was a distraction that she needed. The drive to cdc was going to be long and Kendra was already over it.

"We need to stop soon" Shane muttered to everyone in the front of the RV not wanting to stress Jim anymore than he already was.

"He's dying isn't he?" Kendra wondered her eyes never leaving the paper on the desk. A yellow crayon in her hand as she did so. "Yeah he is" Andrea nodded setting her hand on top of the girls flat one.

Nodding Kendra gently scribbled down a few words before shutting her book close looking back towards the window.

Her head in her hands as she tried to truly understand why everyone had to die. Why anyone she had started to feel safe with died. She didn't want anyone to die. Everyone always said it happens for a reason, but the Walsh girl couldn't understand why this happened for a reason, why the world was ruined beyond repair.

The brunette felt wrong for gaining a jealousy for the Grimes boy. He had his father and his mother why did he need to steal her father, the only parent she had left. He had it all.

"Pull off here" Shane pointed to the tree line, nodding the older man honked his horn before pulling off of the road.

"Kendra stay close" Dale instructed the girl who nodded jumping down the stairs, the cool breeze welcoming her with open arms. The grimes boy sent her a smile and a wave, scowling at the boy she turned her  back now facing the boy who was beyond confused.

Kendra figured if she shut him out he wouldn't be able to take her father away.

This is slowly coming to the part she gets development!!!!!!!!