.17

Juliet Cavetown

The white walls radiated the lights making the rooms look ten times brighter. Kendra hadn't been used to electricity since CDC, yet she was still unfazed when she was told, warm water. It felt like a dream she was experiencing, but she didn't get the chance to use the warm water.
so many emotions all at once, sadness, grief, pain, anger, denial. You name it she was feeling it. Kendra was surrounded by the aching silence, the one that made Kendra wish someone, anyone; even Carl would speak.

She had been sitting in the room holding a sleeping Carl for the past 24 hours, and yet she didn't know what to feel. She felt speak. She could barely stand the silence that engulfed herself.

She hadn't once touched Carl since he had fell asleep, when he'd start to stir awake she'd leave before his eyes opened, and when he was sleeping she'd be sitting by his side.

The group felt like it was in pieces, with Sofia still being missing, the hope for the girl to come back, alive; safe was getting slimmer with each passing second. She couldn't of survived this long by herself, yet Kendra couldn't find herself being worried; at all for that matter. She didn't really understand nor did she question the reason for it. She didn't not care, because she truly did miss Sofia, but the Walsh girl found herself caring more about the boy whom she had sworn to hate. Sworn to never speak to again, maybe it was the feeling of guilt but Kendra had started to feel bad for mear seconds, before that feeling was gone. The feeling of anger would fill her body up ten times more than previously.

Nothing would fix the friendship and Kendra had the weird gut feeling of being happy about it.

Sorry it's so short I have covid:(