𝗜.

𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

JALAN 'HEAVY' GOODE
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

12/12/19         HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎈 I+J4L
💙💙           

Hey bae, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!! I miss you soooooo much. I wish you were out here so we could celebrate our birthdays together like we always planned on doing. This shit sucks, spending my 19th birthday without you and you spending your 20th, locked down behind a cell. It's not fair to neither us at all. How you holding up tho? I tried to come visit you but they said that you were on the no visitation list. What the hell you doing up in there? I thought we agreed to mind our business and keep our head down until we get your appeal situated? You know how me and Gen crazy ass feel about our visitations with you. You can't keep getting into stuff bae, them jail calls ain't enough for us. Get your shit together!! I'm sorry for fussing at you. I just miss your sexy face. I finally got approved for my apartment and started working in the new salon. Ik you proud of me, you don't have to tell me lmaoo. Your crazy ass home girl said why you don't be writing her back? You mad she be getting in yo ass huh? Lmaoo. Zamiyah is a nut. Ik she told you about the whole cheating thing with Chantelle and Armani. Chantelle fucking everybody man. Im glad mines locked up tfff.  Tae nem out here still wyling, terrorizing shit and I quote "in your name" lmaoo. Tae crazy ass is a sugar baby!! Lmfaooo he got a whole sugar momma bae. Then Quan tricking on this milf. Lawddd they need some structure they is tripping tripping out here. Kennyboo asked about you the other day. Said that he missed you and wanted to write you too. Big Zoe n nem hit him the other week tho. I feel bad for him because I know if you were out here, you wouldn't've allowed them do him like that. But then again, I don't know what you would've allowed. You just as reckless as them fools. All y'all are out of y'all got damn minds. My mom been asking about you too. Said that she missed you and wished you called so she could speak to you. Ion know what Bobbi on but she better worry about her man and not mines, tf? I don't play like that. Don't be clocking my man and his sentence tfff.

I wish you were here to see Mila and your brother grow. She's growing so fast and Relly just making a way with this shit. He been owning them courts lately. Him and Lil Zoe. I know you proud of them. Every game they play, they always dedicate it to you. Everybody grinding and getting they shit together to make you proud because we know if the shoe were on the other foot, you would've done the same. Lmaoo Quan and Tae just walked in and said to tell you, they love you, miss you and that y'all gonna be with each other again soon. They won't forget about you cause they know you ain't forgot about them. We all really do miss you stink. We're trying our best to help get your case appealed and get you back here with us. You didn't deserve this at all. I'm starting to get emotional so I'm gonna end the letter here. I love you so much fats. Please stay out of trouble in there and keep your head down. We're coming to get you sooner than you think. Have patience and faith. You will be found a innocent man and you will be granted your freedom back, just keep praying. We love you, call us all soon so we can hear your voice. We miss it.

The sweet to your heart,
Indie💙 .

Jalan sat cooped up in the corner of the small cement block cell, re-reading old letters from his first love India, with a kool-Aid grin and a face full of tears. It had been 5 years since he last communicated with the love of his life and the memories of her and their relationship, flooded his consciousness daily. He couldn't help but to feel remorse and pain for breaking her heart like how he did. He couldn't believe how life had bought them together so quickly yet tore them apart even quicker. He wanted to reach out and hold onto her love for dear life but he couldn't. He knew it would be selfish of him to do so. He was locked down serving a life sentence while she was out in the world enjoying her life. She deserved to explore the world as much as he did. They were young. He didn't want her to waste her life holding onto something that couldn't be so he forced them both to let it all go.