Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 – Lecherous Loafer

"What kind of evil did I do? This carefully selected girl for Lao San2 tried to make a scene and hang herself over such a trivial matter. If she wasn't rescued in time, then the Su family's mother would not have to desperately come to our old Ji family. Lao San should be back soon. It's rare for him to come back and is it for a funeral?" Mother Ji said bitterly outside the door.

"Lao San's wife, why haven't you gotten up yet? Don't you see how angry mother is? Just for giving Hou Wazi3 an omelette to eat, you go so far as to make a mess like this? Every month Lao San sends you money!" Feng Fangfang shouted from the door.

"You keep the money sent back every month, and I haven't touched you at all. You have so much money, but I've never seen you be filial to me and your father. Even if I give my eldest grandson an omelette to eat, you try to give me trouble. All three of the families have separated4, what's wrong with giving my own things to my eldest grandson? If you have the ability, then you can also give birth to a grandson for me. But I'm used to it. It's been almost three years since you've married and I have never seen your stomach bulge. I haven't asked you to settle the accounts but here you are arguing with me. Look at what the Su daughter can do!" Mother Ji scolded angrily.

"Mother, don't be angry. You can straighten your back about this when Lao San returns home. Let's go back. Let Lao San's wife think about it carefully." Feng Fangfang quickly said when she remembered that there was a lot of work to do at home.

She didn't feel like wasting her breath on Lao San's stupid woman.

Su Danhong listened to the sounds outside the door gradually go away. She was lying on the bed in the room and opened her eyes with a look of helplessness.

She remembered being at Su Mansion coveting the first autumn rain. She opened the window to appreciate the first raindrops hitting the Japanese banana tree, but didn't want to get cold.

After that, she became dazed and could vaguely hear her mother's weeping.Once she opened her eyes, she arrived at this strange place.

She never thought the stories she's read about borrowing bodies actually existed. The education engrained in her since childhood made her stay up all night in order to sort out the memories of the Su Danhong who hung herself. Then, Miss Su's three views5 were cleaned out and rewritten.

This place was called China. It was her dynasty in the future. Many things had been passed down, but many things had been burned by the turmoil from earlier years.

She had been sheltered since she was a child. On extremely rare days, she would follow her mother to burn incense. Even then, she had to wear a cloak to not let people see her face.

But what about this future generation? Not only did they not respect their body, hair, or skin from their parents, they also cut their hair as soon as they could and did not care about their lives.

The reason why Su Danhong hung herself was because she saw her mother-in-law secretly give the grandson an omelette. She was angry that her mother-in-law was unfair, so she clenched her teeth and hung herself.