Schooling my expression and controlling my emotions, I walked past him but he stopped me with an outstretched hand.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" He asked with a sleazy smile.

I gritted my teeth but smiled "I'm just heading home sir". He nodded licking his lips, "need some company, I don't want you getting lost or something"

Cora growled,  let's agree, lure him out somewhere and kill him

I shook my head, "it's fine Sir, I'm meeting up with my father up ahead but thanks for the offer"

"You sure about that sweetheart, I don't mind helping out" he persisted

Pulling my hand out I forced out a smile "yes I am" and I walked away in rage

The filthy pig is gonna lose his hands first when I'm ready for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"They've got our pictures out there?" Mary exclaimed in shock. I nodded my head gently dropping the bags I had earlier bought.

Dave began pacing "damn what do we do, we can't stay coped here, what if they come knocking?"

Pointing to the bags I dropped on the bed I smiled, "well that is why I got these". Kate peeped into them checking the contents, when she was done she smiled widely.

Motioning to the bags she winked at Dave and Mary, "it's finally time to play dress up".

But the pair seemed confused not understanding her point

Neil getting the drift looked quickly into the bags "sweet, I've always wanted to try a new look. I'm going for ginger colored hair"

Mary's eyes widened comically, "we're gonna use disguise now?" I nodded in response.

And they screamed, Dave Mary and Kassandra rushed to the bags screaming like banshees.

Cora winced, is it too late for me change to my mind about ripping their vocal cords

I signed in response covering my ears, it's too late girl

Emptying the bags, they pulled out hair dyes of various colors, straighteners, shampoo, conditioners, creams and other hair products.

Kassandra frowned "how were you able to afford this? I feel like we're making you spend a lot"

Neil nodded in agreement "how much did it cost, we can split it among ourselves to pay you back"

Cora chuckled, guess you never did mention how rich you are huh?

We girl. How rich we are and what better time than now.

Laughing I waved them off "it's fine I've got the money anyways".

"How have you got the money?" Dave asked confused

Shrugging I sat in the bed, "remember my adopted parents have been alive for over two centuries, so imagine the amount of wealth they accumulated"

Their jaw dropped

"Well they did get me a jaguar and they left all their properties in my name prior to their death, so....."

"So you're basically very very rich" Dave asked in shock. I nodded.

Kassandra shook her head, "damn girl you just keep surprising us"

"That's cause its fun watching your reactions" I wiggled my brows

They all laughed

Neil sat across me, "what's the plan for the assassins around, even with a new appearance they can still smell us. What do we do?"