The senior officer stopped her from talking and mentioned, "Madam... say all this in the police station in your statement." Aditya knits his brows, "Dad... what are you doing? And why? She has done nothing... I'm so confused. Bro... please make it stop." Nayantara glared at him, "Shut up... You won't say a word until we ask you to and what are all these marks on your neck and chest?" He uncomfortably looked away towards Armaan for help but he didn't listen to his urge glimpsing at Ishita he was more confused because she had her signature evil smirk on her face.

A police officer moved forward to grip Ritika's hand but was slapped away by Ishita. "You can't arrest her..." they all stared at her with various emotions. "Ishita... what are you saying? Move away let the police handle this matter" Abhimanyu gestured for her to move away but she remained in her position ignoring his words. Ishita dominantly walked in the center of the crowd, "You can take her but before that, I want to know something." She turned towards Aditya and asked him, "Aditya... Did Ritika tell you about the video leaking incident and did you mention it to Drishti?"

He scrunched his nose in confusion, "What video are you talking about? I don't know anything about any video then how would I tell Drishti about it?". Drishti turned a shade paler glimpsing at Ishita and she knew what was coming for her. Ishita passed her a smile, "Drishti... when Aditya doesn't know about his intimate video leaking incident then who told you and specifically in the vineyard with spy cameras". Drishti fumbled in her words, "I... I got to know about it from... I knew Ritika was up to something and..." Ishita turned towards Ritika, "When I asked you did someone knew about the date with Aditya in the vineyard you mentioned he didn't tell anyone because it was completely arranged by him."

Ritika nodded, "Yes Ma'am... Aditya told me he arranged everything and no one knows about the place because it was his private rental property under the supervision of a gardener." Aditya thought for a while and commented, "Yes... but I did ask Drishti to bring some scented candles for date purposes at the vineyard because I wasn't aware of feminine fragrance preference." Ishita chuckled glimpsing at Drishti, "And that's it..." she motioned to arrest Drishti.

After some interrogation, Drishti accepted that she placed the spy camera's when Aditya left to pick up Ritika for the date. Also, she was the one who sold it to Ritika's ex-boyfriend to break them apart but it flopped when Ishita used her resources to handle the case with delicacy. The office handcuffed Drishti and was making her sit in their jeep when Ishita approached her. Drishti hissed in anger, "How did you know all this and acted so cool?"

Ishita smirked, "It was your running mouth that got you into trouble when you specifically mentioned that the video was recorded in a vineyard. Ritika asked me for help and she never told this to anyone out of shame including Aditya because she was facing some relationship issues with him. The plan you made to remove Ritika from Aditya's life so you can enter effortlessly for being one of his close friends is complete nonsense full of hormonal teenage drama. However, I cannot blame you because your greed for money and lack of intelligence is genetically inherited traits." She slightly waved at her, "Now go enjoy the fruits of your labor because you aren't coming out soon not until you escape from the jail."

The officers pulled her inside the jeep closing the door, Ishita moved towards Armaan who was waiting for her with his car because the others left. She asked him, "Where's Ritika?" he raised his brows and turned glimpsing at the Ritika. She stood lost in her mind after the cars left taking Aditya with them. Ishita called her, "You're coming with us..." she raised her brows turning towards her, "What... I don't think it's necessary because Aditya left and I... I'm not feeling well. You should go back home... Ishita you have already done enough for me I can't..." her voice croaked and she broke down in tears again.

Ishita moved forward and wiped her face, "Shh... calm down everything is fine. Why didn't you tell me Aditya was here when I called" to which Ritika confessed in between her sniffs. "Come on... you're just fine why would you cry after everything is already sorted?" Ritika passed her a weak smile confessing, "Ishita... I thought... I thought my life has come to the end and I'm going to lose everything again. But you saved me from losing my lifelong made reputation and protected me from everything. I wish I had a big sister like you when I was growing up. I had a bad time in my childhood when no one supported me but today I just felt... blessed."

After Ritika stopped talking, Ishita hugged her with tears in her eyes. In that magical, unreal moment, Armaan was stunned. "That's fascinating..." Armaan hooted and Ishita gave him a look, "Not even a word more than that...". He chuckled lowly and side-hugged her, "Anyways let's get back to home and see what Mom has to say? But just for you to know I'm with you Ritika because I know how much Aditya loves." Ritika smiled shyly wiping her dry tears.

" Ritika smiled shyly wiping her dry tears

Today's task: 40 votes + 20 comments

Let's be honest you're kind to those people who are bitch towards you. 

Hii there my lovely readers 🕮 Hope you liked this chapter, feel free to drop your suggestions and feedback related to the story.

If you want to know about me as an author follow me and drop a message in my inbox. I will surely reply to your text. Stay tuned for more such chapters coming soon💖

Vote and comment to help this book reach more readers...

Keep Reading Keep Smiling☺